Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    It just feels a bit silly to have so much of a currency and be so limited in spending it.

I'd like a second quest where you could spend like 500 charms on another 3 warforged coins, and then also buy Greater and Mogu coins as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    Why whine about this? It doesnt affect you in any negative ways. And how the hell do people get so many? Im there every day and I have patchday around 2k myself, and I spend time there daily.
    I'm not whining. I just think it wasn't thought through very well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need? No. Want? Yes. They'll be useless in 6.0 and I'll have thousands upon thousands. Any dump would be appreciated.

I wish there were a vendor for vanity items or consumables or something.

If they took up inventory space I would be upset, but since they don't I'm fine with blizzard's stance on not putting up a lesser charm vendor on the grounds that they want us to be able to take breaks from dailies/isle farming and have a stockpile to coast on for buying loot roll tokens.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to force myself to get 50 every week, some weeks i just go without bonus rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Hjelpen View Post
    I farmed for like 3 days on Times Isle and got about 8k, so guess I'm ready for rest of the year..
    Hm, it's that fast? I'm running out of charms soon (5 weeks or something) and I'm not willing to do daily quests ;D

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    550 charms are 11 weeks worth of Seals.
    Why do you want more right now?
    I for one am making absolutely NO attempt to get any more lesser charms, and across most of my level 90 toons they are steadily increasing anyway. The character that did the bulk of my pet battling earlier this year has about 1300, and I have maybe 1500 more elsewhere.

I'm not complaining that I don't have to actually farm them, but it would be useful to have something else to do with them.

Ditto with the greater charms ... at the least remove the rep requirement from the Sunreaver goodie bag. It's just a little gold and maybe a banquet and very rarely something else. Not sure why you need to be exalted to spend 15 coins on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    I'm not complaining that I don't have to actually farm them, but it would be useful to have something else to do with them.
    Even if it was something simple like Vanity items or Transmog gear. Would give some people I reason to farm them and for the rest of us something to spend a near useless currency on.

Hey guys, anyone remembers those posts complaining about how we have to farm lesser charms, they are a terrible grind and, oh yes the outrage when Blizzard has them on cash shop?

Deleted
    If you're getting 8k lesser charms in 3 days, then you should get a life honestly rather than complaining about your coins piling up.

10+ Year Old Account
    So.. let me get this straight:
    At first you complain that the means of acquiring lesser charms are stupid and there are way too less. And now everyone's complaining that they have too much and they are too easy to get? What is this...

10+ Year Old Account
    8k... wish you could turn in 1 coin for 1 rep >.<

Deleted
    i got 3k on my main, nice if we could send to alts :\

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Talyria View Post
    So.. let me get this straight:
    At first you complain that the means of acquiring lesser charms are stupid and there are way too less. And now everyone's complaining that they have too much and they are too easy to get? What is this...

blizzard went from one extreme to the other, they were originally a pain to get, so blizzard has just gone "fuck it" and thrown them at us

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikah View Post
    I have to force myself to get 50 every week, some weeks i just go without bonus rolls.
    i do on my alts, but on my main i did some timeless rep farm, every other mob drops 3 charms so they pile up pretty quick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Hm, it's that fast? I'm running out of charms soon (5 weeks or something) and I'm not willing to do daily quests ;D
    just find a rep farm group on timeless isle for an hour or two and you will be set.

I would be happy with just being able to send them to alts.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excess1001 View Post
    Does anyone think we need to have a "lesser charm" vendor? I personally only have about 550, but I have guildies who have over 5000. Anyone else with me on this?
    Or make them shared across characters.

Deleted

Yeah.....