Jeweled Onyx Panther

It seems that this mount, for costing at least 72k to craft is the most frequently duped item. But i wonder, Why does it seem that only Shaman sell them in trade chat for 25-35k?

anyone else have this on their server?
    Scrapbot Was Here.
    I was asked a simple question in school today; 3 men walk into a bar, 1 orders a Margarita, 1 orders a Screwdriver, and the third orders the largest glass of Guinness he could get. Which on is gay?
    My answer: The one who bought the Guinness because he gave it to me.
    my teacher looked at my answer and laughed. i got bonus points because of it.

Deleted
    i bought mine for 10k about 8 month ago. thank you duper <3

As blizzard has already mentioned, It's not likely duping. Rather its the best way to transfer large amounts of gold between servers. You buy say 20 of these mounts on one server using the gold you stole from hacked accounts, put them on a toon, pay 25$ with a stolen credit card to transfer said toon. Sell the mounts on the other server. The lower the price the faster they sell. And they really are working against the clock, As soon as the payment gets revoked from the stolen credit card they're done. Gotta make as much as they can before hand.

I've heard you can tell they're duped because you cant list it on the AH. Has anyone had this happen? I've been thinking of buying when I see them for 20k and putting on the AH for 40-50 for a nice profit but don't want to take the chance if I cant resell it.

If your panther says "1 charge" then it cannot be listed on the AH.

Market for them is irreversibly destroyed I think, though dupecharger prices have started to rise 3 years later.

Quote Originally Posted by kansas311 View Post
    I've heard you can tell they're duped because you cant list it on the AH. Has anyone had this happen? I've been thinking of buying when I see them for 20k and putting on the AH for 40-50 for a nice profit but don't want to take the chance if I cant resell it.

This only applies to duplicated mounts. Such things as crafting mats are easily duplicated and sold on AH. There is a guild on my current server that has been taking advantage of this and not been banned yet. Fingers are still crossed that the individuals get their just deserts.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP