Deleted

[BrM] some one help please!

hi my name is Rabidbush - Stormscale - EU

can some one please help with some suggestions as to improving my over all stat balance vs survivability.

as currently in flex and normal SoO i am just dieing constantly in the towers on galakras. how ever i have been completely
    fine on all other bosses we have come too. further in on jug and nazgrim.

its either my fault or the healers but they seem to think its mine so any assistance would be totaly awesome.

[posted like this as i have not enough posts to link]

Well galakras towers hit kinda hard, but question has been answered plenty of times.

If you are dying stack mastery, if you are stacking mastery AND dying either you, your healers, or both are playing EXTREMELY bad (not keeping shuffle/not using CDs/not receiving heals/etc).

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey bud here's two pointers for galakras I can give you, one which you probably already know, 1) make sure you do not enter towers while demolisher tanks are up and 2) try to kill adds in tower before you make your away to the top(helped me on week one while learning fight),and you are able to disarm both mini bosses up top, so that'll help with damage intake until you dps take em to the push you ass off the tower time

Personally I tank adds instead of the towers, RJW is much more useful down there in getting the adds down in a reasonable time. I've tanked towers before, and have 3% less mastery than you have...never saw any issues.

No need to kill the adds on the way up I found. pop RJW, and just run up; so long as your DPS isn't hitting them as well.

Honestly the one thing I keep thinking of is that you're letting shuffle fall while you're climbing up. There's a fair amount of distance to travel, so that might be one thing that's hurting you :/

Hm,

Disarm + Keeping shuffle up + Using CDs on the top should be enough... the archer hits harder, so beware there.
    Krøni - Kròni - Króni
    10/14HC - http://twitch.tv/kronsc2 (german), also streaming 5.4 Progression

I'm 544 with 10k mastery and I get smacked pretty hard on the second tower. You can avoid any of his shots, so try to enter the tower with plenty of chi to keep stagger up and purify as much as you need. You won't do a ton of damage but you should survive the bursts on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disarm then ROP the boss on the second tower and it becomes super easy.