Deleted

Wink Is getting hacked a good thing or a bad thing?

Every time I have been hacked, I have received something from it. such as full skill in engineering, gold, and once when I was hacked I had all tcg mounts in my bag, example like spectral tiger (epic) and rare, though I only managed to sell a chicken mount for 400k before GM took all the mounts, Though my gold was still there If i actually could managed to sell all my tcg mounts i could have around 1,9m gold, but i was too lazy to sell em and i didn't thought gm would take em away all that gold,and items for some silly hacks, and i easily took my account back. Now the question is, Have you got anything from been hacked?

Sorry to hear you got hacked op, hope you're account is safer now.

Deleted
    I got hacked while my Account wasnt active. Got 3 paid months for free and massive amounts of ore's and herbs back in Wotlk.
    Still i dont like being hacked at all

10+ Year Old Account
    You can hack me anytime if your dumb enough to mule tgc mount on my acc

Deleted
    Wait, every time you've been hacked? As in more than once? What sort of a moron are you? You realise 12345 is not a secure password, right?

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-09-28 at 02:17 PM.

I quit 2 days into BC rage-mode style by deleting my gear and giving my gold away. I quit cold turkey and didn't touch it for a few years until I tried to come back for the very end of wrath. I just had a 62 warlock 60 priest and 42 mage. When I tried to log in I couldnt get in. So I went through the steps of getting access back and when I finally jumped through the hoops I logged on I found that someone had leveled an 80 rogue/paladin and my warlock was level 69. The 2 80's had max professions and everything. It was hilarious.

TLDR: Quit. Was hacked. Two free level 80s.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziddy View Post
    Wait, every time you've been hacked? As in more than once? What sort of a moron are you? You realise 12345 is not a secure password, right?
    This. I hope Blizzard will stop helping people who get hacked all the time - They don't provide there services GM's optimal with so many dumb people.

OP; Heard about AVG free, malware antibytes or free (or physical) mobile authenticator?...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    OP: being compromised (hacked is the wrong word) puts other players at risk (being scammed) as well as yourself. it is likely malware infests your PC, watching what you do...everywhere. It's not something to delight in.