Question Miscellaneous items that improve professions?

MoP introduced a large number of items (of varying quality) that provide a certain bonus to your professions - usually the gathering ones.
    I mean the kind of bonuses that are truly useful, and not the usual "+5 skill to engineering" ones that are rather dull.

For example there is the Ancient Pandaren Mining Pick that improves your Mining - or the Mist-Piercing Goggles that improve both Herbalism and Mining.
    Since the effects such items have on your profession's performance is quite noticeable, i am very interested in acquiring them all.

However there is no simple way to look for them over Wowhead, aside from going item-by-item which would take eons.
    So i wanted to ask you, fellow wow players, what other items do you know of that provide a boost/benefit to your professions?
    Last edited by Aleksej89; 2013-09-28 at 03:56 PM.

Deleted
    Gnomish Army Knife
    it gives you +10 Mining, +10 Herbalism, +10 Skinning

Quote Originally Posted by Patras1111 View Post
    Gnomish Army Knife
    it gives you +10 Mining, +10 Herbalism, +10 Skinning
    Thank you for posting, but the +10 "skill" bonuses are not all that useful to a max skill character.

However that army knife does replace A LOT of various tools, so it does a great job by allowing you to carry one tool to replace many.
    Last edited by Aleksej89; 2013-10-02 at 01:51 PM.

Forager gloves increase the gather speed of herb/mining in pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Sengiratolom View Post
    Forager gloves increase the gather speed of herb/mining in pandaria
    They indeed do: http://www.wowhead.com/item=86566/foragers-gloves

Thank you for posting!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's 2 more engineering items that get you extra elementals:

Zapthrottle Mote Extractor
    Electrostatic Condenser

Also:
    Salt Shaker is needed for certail Leatherworking crafts.
    Thermal Anvil, while not anything unique, lets you do the Smelting and Blacksmithing anywhere, so you could, for example, use it to gather more ore before your bags are full.
    Last edited by Thiron; 2013-09-30 at 02:31 PM.
    Old Gods made me do it.

Ancient Pandaren Fishing Charm http://www.wowhead.com/item=85973

Increase chance to get additional fish from pools.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Thank you for posting, but i did kinda say that i am not interested in such bonuses.

It is quite pointless do you have 600 or 610 mining, at least as far as MoP goes
    To me the main bonus of the thing is that replaces several items thus freeing up bag space. The rez ability is also a nice if your an engineer.

Quote Originally Posted by strion View Post
    To me the main bonus of the thing is that replaces several items thus freeing up bag space. The rez ability is also a nice if your an engineer.
    I completely forgot about that!

Good point, i will edit my first post.

Quote Originally Posted by strion View Post
    The rez ability is also a nice if your an engineer.
    while it's nice the fail rate is just to high the last 50 rez tries it failed like 45 times
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Anyone got any more useful items to add?

Item for skinning speed increase

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    MoP introduced a large number of items (of varying quality) that provide a certain bonus to your professions - usually the gathering ones.
    I mean the kind of bonuses that are truly useful, and not the usual "+5 skill to engineering" ones that are rather dull.

For example there is the Ancient Pandaren Mining Pick that improves your Mining - or the Mist-Piercing Goggles that improve both Herbalism and Mining.
    Since the effects such items have on your profession's performance is quite noticeable, i am very interested in acquiring them all.

However there is no simple way to look for them over Wowhead, aside from going item-by-item which would take eons.
    So i wanted to ask you, fellow wow players, what other items do you know of that provide a boost/benefit to your professions?
    There is an item to use that increases skinning speed but its for 60 mins only per use check it out in action below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I-vucv8Cng