Deleted

where is bliz going ..

I miss the different between casual and hardcore.

Where Dungeon tier sets where good aswell.
    Where Epics been deserved for hard working .
    Where Legendary´s where hard to get unless you where hardcore raider.

i cant say anything about vanilla cuz i havent played it but at burning crusade there was a different between casual and hardcore.
    At Wotlk was allready easyer to get epics cuz raids where pretty mutch easy.
    At Cata they introduced LFR system what made every1 walk in shiney epics.
    Atm the moment the made legendary´s for every1 ingame.

I dont get this i dont see different anymore between casual and hardcore anymore.

Maybe idea for bliz to get kinda new collor ingame for the best players by makin red gear or whatsoever.
    Do more people have that feeling that they shud change things .

You don't see a difference between casual and hardcore? Well I guess I'm messing where all the casuals are getting heroic gear/achievements when they were current content. I must be blind.

Hmm maybe I did see a casual in full Warforge gear, nahhh.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You don't see a difference between casual and hardcore? Well I guess I'm messing where all the casuals are getting heroic gear/achievements when they were current content. I must be blind.

I never really considered myself "casual" or "hardcore", but I'd probably have fallen into the upper range of casual toward the end of me playing WoW. My guild that I joined mid ToT was a top US guild (I think we finished top 100 US 25) that I got into because of some very strong logs for my lower gear level and I was a warlock. I had, up to that point, raided 2 nights a week. I raided intermittently with them for a few weeks, got a Ra-Den kill out of it and hit 540+ ilevel.

Moral of the story: If you're a higher skill casual, you can get carried to heroic kills if your class is absolutely broken in terms of utility and/or damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post

Heroic Gear doest make any difference betwen hc and casual raider so do achivements since nobady cares about them. What makes difference is content and till there will by same content for casuals and hc raiders there will be no difference. If you have full hc gear nobady give *** becous they got same gear just different color and lower stats but they saw same content as you so why should they care and have respect for people what play hardcore.

Blizzard isnt going anywhere. They lost their track a while ago and it doenst apply only to wow unfortunally.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Heroic Gear doest make any difference betwen hc and casual raider so do achivements since nobady cares about them. What makes difference is content and till there will by same content for casuals and hc raiders there will be no difference. If you have full hc gear nobady give *** becous they got same gear just different color and lower stats but they saw same content as you so why should they care and have respect for people what play hardcore.
    omg.. really? you think this was ever a thing? at best it was a lack of knowledge. somebody would see a look, or an item, or whatever and ask where did you get it. why did they ask? not because they respected that player, but because they didnt have any idea where it came from. now we have a dungeon journal, and several addons and well known websites for players to find out where something is.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Blizzard isnt going anywhere. They lost their track a while ago and it doenst apply only to wow unfortunally.
    Exactly sometimes i think they pretty much want slowly kill WoW so they can clear market for their new mmo or something becous choices what blizz made in past years just doesnt make sense. I really hope they will get their **** together becous i realy dont want another EA money machine what dont give *** about their games.

10+ Year Old Account
    There really isn't anything to discuss in such over-posted and subjective threads threads like this