Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    There are at least 3 types of LFR players;

1. The kind that do LFR every week to maximise their gear performance, maximise valor, reforge, gem and enchant. They learn the strats either through research or experience. This includes casuals who don't have time to schedule raiding and those who raid but want extra shots at tier tokens, trinkets, ect. They bring food, they bring flasks. They want to perform well. They enjoy LFR when it runs smoothly.

2. The people who only play long enough to reach max level and then gear up enough to see that Tier's boss drop in LFR. Once they have this achieved they leave the game until the time when the next expansion is about to drop. Then they get about gearing up again but they only do the bare minimum. They dont remember their rotation, they don't gem or enchant or reforge. They show up in SoO in half 463 blues instead of spending an hour getting 496 tokens. They dont care about learning strats, they just put down Garrosh and leave until the next expac is near.

3. The people who go afk, people who go afk because others go afk and those who think they are too good to deal with trash or too good to do anything but afk. They would rather spend an extra half hour wiping the group than actually playing the game. They blow repair bills because its more fun to shit in the pool than it is to swim in the pool for them. The real loosers go afk and try to use it as an escuse why others should not be able to be in LFR.

Just like people who shit in public pools they ruin it for everyone, and then they say, "Well if others can shit in the pool then I should be able to too, you shouldn't be able to shit in the pool but as long as you can shit in the pool then I will continue to shit in the pool." and then they go bitch out the manager of the pool that someone shit in the pool, "This is your fault for having a pool that someone can shit in in the first place! Having my own pool that no one but my friends could access made me feel special until you opened up this public pool and anyone can shit in this pool! I was in the pool when I took a shit in it and this pool should be shut down for health reasons!"

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Just like people who shit in public pools they ruin it for everyone, and then they say, "Well if others can shit in the pool then I should be able to too, you shouldn't be able to shit in the pool but as long as you can shit in the pool then I will continue to shit in the pool." and then they go bitch out the manager of the pool that someone shit in the pool, "This is your fault for having a pool that someone can shit in in the first place! Having my own pool that no one but my friends could access made me feel special until you opened up this public pool and anyone can shit in this pool! I was in the pool when I took a shit in it and this pool should be shut down for health reasons!"
    I suppose that they could have shit in the special pool too but their friends would have denied them access to it henceforth and that was apparently the only incentive preventing them from shitting in the pool. When it was just for them and their friends the pool was for recreational purposes but now that it's public its primary purpose is to serve as a toilet. Others can try to use it for recreation, but they're going to be playing in the toilet from now on. Don't forget the part where the same people shitting in the kiddie pool turn around and bemoan the desolation of the special big boy pool that is due to the lack of competent swimmers.

This analogy just got very confusing.

Hotfixes: October 2
    Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
    • Kor'kron Dark Shaman
      Changes on Raid Finder difficulty:
    • Wavebinger Kardris' Falling Ash now deals 200,000 Fire damage (down from 999,999).
    • Foul Slimes' Foulness aura now deals 30,000 Nature damage (down from 50,000).

• General Nazgrim
      Changes on Raid Finder difficulty:
    • General Nazgrim's health has been reduced by 10%.
    • General Nazgrim's Ravager now hits for 200,000 damage.
    • General Nazgrim now gains 1 Rage when struck in Defensive Stance (down from 2 Rage).
    • General Nazgrim now gains 2 Rage for each target struck by Heroic Shockwave's Aftershocks (down from 3 Rage).
    • General Nazgrim now gains 2 Rage from Kor'kron Banner (down from 3 Rage).
    • Kor'kron Warshaman's Earth Shield now heals for 2% of maximum health (down from 5%).
    • Kor'kron Warshaman's Empowered Chain Heal now heals for 4% of maximum health (down from 10%).
    Source

Good to see Blizzard listening to feedback.