Best and easiest class

I want a class that can herpa derp top those metres. No, don't care for what I like best or no honor or skill to a class, just easy pwn.

Why? I honestly don't want to take wow seriously and through previous testimonies and current, the game isn't getting any better so for me, no point to devote myself learning the ins and outs of a class.

Thank you.

There is no best class.

Rolling FOTM is stupid because once they get nerfed you'll get bored of that class and roll the new one.

Dps ladies and gentlemen, seriously though go hunter. Get tank pet. Tag mob, go make sandwich.
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2013-09-28 at 06:59 PM. Reason: efs

10+ Year Old Account
    Play mage, they're the easiest.

Deleted
    Play tank. You will pwn the meters (at first) and dont need a brain to do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    And this is a pretty good example of why we close 'help me pick my class' threads. We don't know what's easy for you or what's difficult, whether you prefer to play melee or ranged. And everyone has a different opinion so there's nothing really to see.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."