Poll: What's the maximum number of Determination buff stack you've seen?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    6 on Lei Shen for me

never seen higher than 5 I think. over 3 is really rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Joined a nazgrim at 7 stacks. Can't say I remember seeing it go above 4 besides that.
    "Brevity is...wit"

10 first week Duru LFR was out.

Highest I've seen was 8, on Lei Shen. First week of Durumu was pretty rough as well. Shamans are asking a lot of LFR but they're not as hard as ToT3 was in its first week. I'm not bothering to do SoO2 LFR on all my alts yet though. Not worth the pain/time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzy View Post
    Not sure why anyone would stay much past 3.
    To finish off the last boss in a place, it's worth staying around. The alternatives are requeueing til you get a better group on the last boss, or a much better group that can blow through the whole place. Both take a lot more time than sticking around to finish a boss.

Now if people need three stacks to get past a first boss...

10+ Year Old Account
    6 the first week LFR Lei Shen was available.

I've only been in for the first 2 bosses of SoO LFR (no determination buffs there)...and probably won't ever go back.
    Last edited by Nemah; 2013-09-28 at 09:18 PM.

Deleted
    I've seen 2 stacks several times, but never more than that.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The most I've ever seen was 6 on Primordius week 1. Even Duruwhatsit only had 4 stacks for that group. I've seen Nazgrim stack to 6 once. Most of the time though if I'm in a really bad group, the stack only will get to 3-4 at most. Maybe I've just been lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Except Determination can't stack beyond 10.

Maximum I've seen so far was 6, on Dark Shaman. Not even Garalon, Nazgrim and Durumu have caused so many wipes in the raids I've been on so far.
    Where is this mystical source saying it stacks only to 10? You are like the fifth person I've heard say that yet I've seen it go to 20 ingame when a friend of mine was doing Durumu first week I was watching him and laughing at how badly they were wiping and they finally hit 20 stacks, got some decent dps in and got to skip the beam phase finally.

From what I've personally been in, it's been 7, but I have seen much higher multiple times.

Had my worst run today. Joined to Galakras with two Stacks, Juggernaut down after three stacks after that Shamans five stacks and nazgrim five stacks. Took me 3,5 hours to complete this shit including a 20minute waittime after the fourth wipe on nazgrim and only a half raidgrp left. Was a pleasure.

Saw 8 on Lei Shen and a few lower stacks from time to time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I once joined a group that already had 3 stacks but then we one-shot it. Never personally wiped more than 2 times.

I've seen seven on Durumu.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 on Nazgrim

6 on Galakras, 5 on Iron Juggernaught, 4 on Dark Shaman and 8 on Nazgrim all in the same LFR tonight - took approximately 5 hours to clear it. That was..... not fun.

5 on Nazgrim. Someone I know claims to have gotten 9 on Lei Shen (I think) recently.

8 stacks, first week that the wing with Durumu was available

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Where is this mystical source saying it stacks only to 10? You are like the fifth person I've heard say that yet I've seen it go to 20 ingame when a friend of mine was doing Durumu first week I was watching him and laughing at how badly they were wiping and they finally hit 20 stacks, got some decent dps in and got to skip the beam phase finally.

From what I've personally been in, it's been 7, but I have seen much higher multiple times.
    You saw his screen wrong then. It's never stacked higher than 10.

Most I've seen is 3 or 4

6 on Durumu. Also, 6 on Lei Shen.

This was in the couple of weeks prior to 5.4, though, not when ToT first hit LFR. One week, I got 5 stacks of Determination on my monk on Duru... Switched to work on Runestones on my paladin and got up to 6 stacks on Duru. It was a morale-crushing week. ;-;

I haven't stepped into the second set for SoO, but the stories I've heard from friends really makes me not want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post

"To encourage Raid Finder groups to persevere, each time an Raid Finder group wipes on a boss fight all players in the group receives a stacking buff that increases health, damage dealt, and healing done by 5% (up to a maximum of 10 stacks). This buff is cleared once the boss has been killed." - Quoted from: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/8226552
    Last edited by cynsacat; 2013-09-29 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Added quote

7 on Nazgrim is the only one i remember.
    Probably got close to that in early Durumu and lei shen.