Deleted

So where is Evermaw?

Has anyone seen him today? He seems to be broken on both realms I checked. That's 2 of the biggest sources of coins gone, since the ship spawner depends on him.

Deleted
    I have only briefly checked into the timeless Isle today but I killed the ship so I'm presuming Evermaw did spawn today on Bloodhoof.

10+ Year Old Account
    He died today on EU Outland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw him up twice today.

she died on my realm 30 min ago

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, killed it myself earlier today. I love how people foolishly assume something's broken because they didn't see it themselves :P "Oh my, Time Lost Proto Drake must be bugging because I've only ever seen him twice, Dead both times, SO he just has to be spawning dead...Right?....Right?

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a few realms reported on WoW bug forums that this mob and few others are not showing up on their realms.....yesterday Chelon was bugged for me I couldn't pull him but horde could...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Yep, killed it myself earlier today. I love how people foolishly assume something's broken because they didn't see it themselves :P "Oh my, Time Lost Proto Drake must be bugging because I've only ever seen him twice, Dead both times, SO he just has to be spawning dead...Right?....Right?
    Except in this case entire realms haven't seen him, and the available ship spawner that has been left unused all day because no one can get a lantern is proof enough.

Had a problem for 4 days on EU-Doomhammer of Evermaw not spawning but late last night he started spawning again. Just tell your fellow realmists to send in a bugreport.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Except in this case entire realms haven't seen him, and the available ship spawner that has been left unused all day because no one can get a lantern is proof enough.
    Untill you can actually prove "entire" realms haven't seen him, I remain, unconvinced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Untill you can actually prove "entire" realms haven't seen him, I remain, unconvinced.
    I'm gonna second this.
    I regularly see his dead body... his two dead bodies, to be fair. I always miss on it.

Killed him about an hour ago on Kilrogg.

10+ Year Old Account
    He did not spawn on my server at all yesterday. The graveyard remained up all day, the ship was never summoned, and people repeatedly asked where evermaw was or who had a lantern, to which the same reply was "Evermaw hasn't spawned" for hours and hours.

I'm on a fairly well populated server with many people who have those annoying addons that bark out whenever they target a mob. I was farming Yaungol for rep for a good four or five hours yesterday. At NO point did I see anyone say "Evermaw is up" or see the zone-wide announcement that the ship had spawned.

The time-lost proto-drake comparison is a poor one. The TLPD shared a spawn slot with another rare, both of whom have an incredibly varied 6-12 hour respawn timer on one of four flight paths. Not the strict, one hour or so respawn timer, single path spawning pattern of Evermaw.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Not spawning on DrakThul EU for second day

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw him at the airport, guess he went on a vacation.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Saw him at the airport, guess he went on a vacation.
    Can you blame him or any of the other rares? They get reborn and in less than 10 seconds they are dead again. People complain about pvp camping but they have nothing on these rares.