Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    WoW has become complete trash???

    So this expansion has been kinda silly for the most part. Lets see we got DK's solo'n raid boss, we got Monk's solo'n heroics, we got 20+ DK's ONLY beating brand new content in flex raid. We got blood spec DK's going 120+ wins and 10 losses or so in arenas. Hunters so broken in arenas last patch, Warriors were god like in the first patch with avatar. We got people in full grevious gear in the first week. LOL the list goes on and on.

    So to me this is sad. Any chance that WoW will become a MMO again in the next expansion?? You know that game were its hard to get epic loot, requires talking to people and putting in a lot of time and effort. You know when you had to CC on every pull and you couldn't level from 15-90 while sitting in a main city there entire time. Or does it just continue going in the same direction as its subs... downward??

  2. #2
    Pit Lord Packers01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat7 View Post
    So this expansion has been kinda silly for the most part. Lets see we got DK's solo'n raid boss, we got Monk's solo'n heroics, we got 20+ DK's ONLY beating brand new content in flex raid. We got blood spec DK's going 120+ wins and 10 losses or so in arenas. Hunters so broken in arenas last patch, Warriors were god like in the first patch with avatar. We got people in full grevious gear in the first week. LOL the list goes on and on.

    So to me this is sad. Any chance that WoW will become a MMO again in the next expansion?? You know that game were its hard to get epic loot, requires talking to people and putting in a lot of time and effort. You know when you had to CC on every pull and you couldn't level from 15-90 while sitting in a main city there entire time. Or does it just continue going in the same direction as its subs... downward??
    Nothing to see here folks, move along.

  3. #3
    If you don't enjoy the game, don't play it.

  4. #4
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,406
    WoW's not a MMO? Just when I thought it couldn't get sillier on this forum, this happens.

  5. #5
    Yaaay another whine thread. And no to your second part you saw how it turned out in cataclysm.

  6. #6
    Please list you're character to show your Heroic gear from Siege and achivements, this thread lost legitimacy when you said when will WoW be an mmo again.

  7. #7
    The Lightbringer OzoAndIndi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    3,414
    And ironically if nothing ever changed it would be stale and boring and the complaints would be that they should have done more with it.

  8. #8
    This expansion has been the least I ever PvP'd, but the PvE was very good this expansion, as well as the solo content.

  9. #9
    The Lightbringer leaks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    I don't even know anymore.
    Posts
    3,439
    No, but these forums have...
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

  10. #10
    Lock in 3, 2, 1...

  11. #11
    The Lightbringer TEHPALLYTANK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Texas(I wish it were CO)
    Posts
    3,396
    "QQ, DK, QQ, DK, QQ, DK".

    Damn, that was an amazing OP. You can just feel my admiration oozing like industrial waste.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

  12. #12
    Stood in the Fire Doomthulsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat7 View Post
    So this expansion has been kinda silly for the most part. Lets see we got DK's solo'n raid boss, we got Monk's solo'n heroics, we got 20+ DK's ONLY beating brand new content in flex raid. We got blood spec DK's going 120+ wins and 10 losses or so in arenas. Hunters so broken in arenas last patch, Warriors were god like in the first patch with avatar. We got people in full grevious gear in the first week. LOL the list goes on and on.

    So to me this is sad. Any chance that WoW will become a MMO again in the next expansion?? You know that game were its hard to get epic loot, requires talking to people and putting in a lot of time and effort. You know when you had to CC on every pull and you couldn't level from 15-90 while sitting in a main city there entire time. Or does it just continue going in the same direction as its subs... downward??
    Cool story.

  13. #13
    Doesnt this sound like how the game has always been exept u should switch the classes and insert something else? What other game should we play instead?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Blithe View Post
    Most of the Wildstar beta that I participated in consisted of global chat talking about how much better World of Warcraft was until we eventually logged off and logged onto Warcraft instead (that was hilarious).

  14. #14
    I predict 85 pages.

    Also, what's a solo'n?

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    WoW's not a MMO? Just when I thought it couldn't get sillier on this forum, this happens.
    I've seen some pretty decent arguments that it's more of an elaborate MUD (multi-user dungeon) experience with how the main focus of the game is based around instanced raids or arena/battlegrounds. Some people really trying to argue what "massive" means in MMO (10/25 player not being "massive" enough).

    Can't say I don't agree with the idea

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Janir View Post
    Yaaay another whine thread. And no to your second part you saw how it turned out in cataclysm.
    How did it turn out in Cataclysm? If you are talking about loss of subs, that's kind a shaky argument these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    GTA 5 has not sold so well on PC and the Multi player version (the one that is measured through Xfire) was not that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    There is no way in hell Siege will last more than 6 months. It just isn't possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlordsofDraenor View Post
    Anti-flying: Myriad of educated arguments as to why flying is detrimental to the game as a whole.
    Pro-flying: I like flying.

  17. #17
    Oh look, people denying the fact that WoW has become a joke. How productive. Most of the people with a clue left WoW a couple years ago.

  18. #18
    Generalisation is bad, m'kay.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    Oh look, people denying the fact that WoW has become a joke. How productive. Most of the people with a clue left WoW a couple years ago.
    Yeah, they also left the foruns about Wow, especially the World of Wacraft > General Discussion.
    Because frankly, if they didn't, I kinda doubt they have all that clue.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat7 View Post
    So this expansion has been kinda silly for the most part
    You are right for the most part, but you should always keep in mind that World of Warcraft kinda gets old, every game loses his fascination after a while.

    There are other good games out there now (Like League of Legends, for example) that take the place WoW once holded for a very long time.

    I know what I'm talking about, I played WoW for nearly 5 years on a daily basis. (And yes, I was in a good progress guild too back in the time).

    But to answer your question: WoW will never become the MMO it was 4-5 years ago, it's just not the way it works. They will try to keep the rest of the players that still enjoys the game. Blizzard is pr0lly working on their new MMO anyway.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •