Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Blizzard only has to keep WoW as their flagship enterprise until 2016 when titan launches. We have room for two more expansions in that timeframe (one to 95, another to 100).
    Except they added BOA weapons to Garrosh that last 90-100. There is no way I am going to believe they are going to let people keep 1 weapon for 2 expansion, when they refuse to do that with any legendary because "People would get bored looking at the same weapon, and like upgrades!" and just because "Titan" launches doesn't mean they are going to suddenly sweep wow under a rug like it never happened. If anything all this hype over an unknown game could go the way of D3 and EVERYONE will come running back to wow while screaming hate and other trash at the once "almighty" new blizzard game.

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    I think you have hit your head quite too often, why would Blizzard make a decision to go from 10 levels each expansion to go to 5 per xpac, to suddenly change direction and go 10 levels per xpac again? And revisiting Lich King with a declining game isn't the best idea either... I hope Blizzard has some more brains then you, no offence
    The same question could be asked about why they would suddenly go from 10 levels to 5. It was a dumb idea then, and it still is now. Either you are blind, or refuse to see the obvious and rather "Non offensively" insult other people based on their views. I'm not saying it WILL happen, but it's quiet clear they are bouncing around the idea of 10 levels verse 5 considering the weapons, in live right now, go from level 90-100. People who call wow a "Dying game" are a strange breed to me. Crendor says it best, sorry chicken-little the sky isn't falling just yet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b4Gl681odo
    Last edited by Keristrasza; 2013-10-02 at 06:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalviar View Post
    Leveling wise, I think 100 would be a good place to stop at, however, this only leaves 2 more expansions for World of Warcraft.
    Stopped reading here.

10+ Year Old Account
    They have already said 100 is just a number. Meaning they can go to 120, 150 or until they could even say MoP is their last xpac (unlikely though) and stop at 90, it's entirely up to them and if they feel the Warcraft universe still has a story to tell the fans or if they feel the game will still be a profit, it'll keep going!

Caverns of time has potential, as well as things like alternate dimensions or timelines to bring in characters we know about but have not faced before in lore.

Gul'dan, Ner'zhul, Blackmoore, Xavius, even Sargeras himself in some form. Maybe we could get a true war of the ancients raid one day, as hinted since Cataclysm. I mean why else bring back all the ancients if we don't even get to see them kick ass in a raid?

The Dark Below [2014]
    - Queen Azshara and the Naga
    - Imprisoned Neptulon
    - Arachnid Storyline

The Return of the Legion [2016]
    - Illidan Stormrage 2.0
    - Kil'jaeden's true form
    - We'll see more of Sargeras
    - Something about Broxigar (please)

Lich King 2.0 [2017]
    - The Sourge
    - More of Ner'zhul

The Final Expansion - Titans & Sargeras [2019]
    - Focus on ancient techonology
    - Dwarves
    - Burning Legion closure
    - Death of Sargeras

These are very, very narrow and basic concepts, but it's the way i believe it'll turn out for the coming expansions. Knowing Blizzard however, they might just very well come up with brand new directions and maybe even reveal some races or storylines that haven't been too present within the current universe, but blow them up to significance.
    <Novum Genus> - Tarren Mill Horde

Deleted
    as long devs have imagination there's endless posibilities

What do you think will be coming in the next expansions?

Leveling wise, I think 100 would be a good place to stop at, however, this only leaves 2 more expansions for World of Warcraft.
    Why would level 100 be a good place to stop at? Why can't we proceed till for example level 200?
    Leveling is being made faster and faster every xpac...... so the time needed to level to cap should not be a problem, i think.

What do you think will be coming in the next expansions?

Leveling wise, I think 100 would be a good place to stop at, however, this only leaves 2 more expansions for World of Warcraft. Of course, they could do something to streamline the leveling system at some point, including stopping the inflation of ilevels and stats. We'll have to see.

Content wise, I have a few expansion ideas taken from lore and who we still need to deal with. Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas!

Azeroth Revisited: There are a lot of loose threads that Blizzard will probably deal with at some point. I see them all fitting together into a Cataclysm-style expansion quiet nicely.
    -Redesigned Azeroth (may be a bit quick right after Cata and Mists, but at some point)
    -Address Bolvar Fordragon and his possible new Scourge
    -Finish business in the oceans: Queen Azshara, the imprisoned Neptulon, Kul Tiras
    -Address some active characters: Kel'Thuzard, Maiev Shadowsong, Magatha Grimetotem, Thrall, etc.
    -Finally defeat Xavius and N'Zoth for good. Could be done in the Emerald Dream, since a lot of players are hoping to revisit that.
    -Could handle a possible 5th Old God. Different sources say there are five, we could deal with another one at some point.
    -The Guardians of Tirisfal have also yet to be added to the game.

The Burning Legion: Not a whole lot to say for this one.
    -Sargeras, Kil'Jaden, and many of their lieutenants are still very alive and active.
    -Argus, Xoroth, the rest of Draenor, and other worlds could be used.
    -General Turalyon and Alleria Windrunner are still missing.

The Titans: we know the Titans will return at some point but when?
    -After Algalon, will they be friend or foe?
    Blizzard has flat out said they already have a basic idea of what they are doing for at least the next 3 expansions and 100 is just a numbber so, no. Just no. Enough of this already.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope we get level 60 back as max level some day. So that a player can choose which content they wanna do next (content of TBC, Wrath, Cata, Mists etc..). Ofcourse newer expansion content is harder, but should be possible with a fresh level 60. That would make the game more alt friendly, that would make the game challenging for every expansions content. That would solve the ilevel/stat inflation. And soooo much more...

Please no Azeroth revisited AGAIN!

That was Cata and it did not turn out well.

I'd prefer, Naga/Azshara, Legion, Titans, Argus/Sargeras, the end. Each one on a new continent or planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    I belive the hard coded level cap is like 255 (or was it 225?. One or the other)
    255, Character levels is an 8-bit place holder 0-255 possible.
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by gee View Post
    Please no Azeroth revisited AGAIN!

That was Cata and it did not turn out well.

I'd prefer, Naga/Azshara, Legion, Titans, Argus/Sargeras, the end. Each one on a new continent or planet.
    They can't not do it if WoW continues for years to come. Even if its just little touch ups. Many places are still battling Deathwing and have Garrosh pissing people off.