Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Only advice I could give you is spec demo or afflic, probably demo. Pets are basically unstoppable damage and imps will eat grounding, as well as having additional stuns and a pushback with demos nutsmode survivability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Quote Originally Posted by Nicola View Post
    Do I look like a new mod?
    Your old sig screamed warlock this one screams crazy cat lady. I was confused as well.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Quote Originally Posted by worsthitmanNa View Post
    Your old sig screamed warlock this one screams crazy cat lady. I was confused as well.
    why can't he be a crazy cat lady warlock? don't diss on people's dreams bro.
    Last edited by wholol; 2013-10-01 at 08:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saying, but owning 7 cats doesn't make me crazy, ok? Well, maybe a little

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by idpersona View Post
    Got an ele shaman ganking the shit out of people in the Timeless Isle.What can somebody do to kill him 1v1?Sham rage for dmg reduction 1/3 of the time,immune to fears,grounding to make me fakecasts while he spazzes lava bursts,and if worse comes to worst,just spam some 100k healing surges.How can someone 1v1 him without getting turned into borscht?
    You're ... a warlock? ...and you're having trouble with Ele Shamans?

I don't want to insult you, but I have to ask: What's your gear like and what on Earth is your spec/build? Tremor Totem has a 1 minute cooldown. Grounding Totem works once. With the 3 minute talent, they work twice. But then tou're talking about a maximum of 6 seconds when you have difficulty dealing with them. So you're not getting ganked, you're getting globalled. That means there's some kind of serious gear gap.

If it keeps happening, spec Shadowfury and use a Felhunter. Keep curse up for slowed casts. If they dispel it they've burnt a GCD while your DoTs tick on them. If the gear gap is so huge that you're still getting globalled, switch to Dark Bargain, pop it at first sign of trouble, make a Whammy Button and burn.
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

Deleted
    You're ... a warlock? ...and you're having trouble with Ele Shamans?

I don't want to insult you, but I have to ask: What's your gear like and what on Earth is your spec/build? Tremor Totem has a 1 minute cooldown. Grounding Totem works once. With the 3 minute talent, they work twice. But then tou're talking about a maximum of 6 seconds when you have difficulty dealing with them. So you're not getting ganked, you're getting globalled. That means there's some kind of serious gear gap.

If it keeps happening, spec Shadowfury and use a Felhunter. Keep curse up for slowed casts. If they dispel it they've burnt a GCD while your DoTs tick on them. If the gear gap is so huge that you're still getting globalled, switch to Dark Bargain, pop it at first sign of trouble, make a Whammy Button and burn.
    Destro,so no"dots"to speak of other than mr.15k tick immolate.You also seem to forget they have a trinket-meaning he can break out of fear twice.Meaning the fight's usually over till the DR's reset so i can launch a full 8sec fear.Meaning if they"dispel"it they just wasted a gcd for my gcd.His offensive cooldowns-troloascendance and bloodlust- are far more potent than my piddling Dark Soul.

Ele shamans are horrible in 1v1s because they are so one dimensional. Always been the case. Most classes should beat them, sub rogues could rape ele shamans in 5.3 when they were op and rogues were terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicola View Post
    Just saying, but owning 7 cats doesn't make me crazy, ok? Well, maybe a little
    <3 Pusheen

Seeing as it's specfically timeless isle stuff. The dude using a censer or opposite faction?
    If you load up on isle buffs (3x consumables, food, shrine) he probably doesn't have a chance unless he massively outgears you. Unless he's opposite faction and does the same. censer'd people can't use them

I'm terrible and I troll the hell out of a gladiator hunter on my server who's been enjoying the censer a bit too much

Deleted
    How can you 1v1 an ele shaman?

You target him and press your burst macro.

Melee stomp all over ele shams lol...

Use coil or howl and lol when he pops tremor thinking its a fear. Interrupt blast to lock him out and you win

Quote Originally Posted by greet006 View Post
    Use coil or howl and lol when he pops tremor thinking its a fear. Interrupt blast to lock him out and you win
    howl is a fear last I checked ^^