Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    To paraphrase Freud "Sometimes a cigar is a cigar," someone changing their shirt isn't an indication of them being Superman.

Also lmfao @ the Half-Life 3 infractions. Of all the things to infract over.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

LMFAO....you people....it's a sign in their building that says "WORLD OF WARCRAFT: DEVELOPMENT"......you know...the development wing....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    Two lines of text.

Oh man, first word ....DEVELOPMENT ?
    rofl that could be it hahahaha faaail

Deleted
    Good lord....that icon was out ages ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the standard one but in higher def.

Seems logical that if they'd update it to not use an expansion specific one too, as the current one is ending.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

Yeah, it clearly says "DEVELOPMENT". Behind the second guy is the curve of the "D" and the "E", behind third guy is "V-E-L" and most of the "O", then "P", then "M" is behind the fourth guy, and "E-N-T"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    Two lines of text.

Oh man, first word ....DEVELOPMENT ?

bingo right here, says Development team to be exact.

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/IZfws9T.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    So, Recently Blizzard has changed their Mists of Pandaria themed avatar into a regular WoW icon, but darker on the background.
    Is this a hint of the next expansion, or just a random change? The Avatar looks pretty darker then the MoP themed background.

Here is the new Icon:

Here is the old one:

Any ideas what this is? Just a regular change? Getting ready for blizzcon announcement with next expansion?

Maybe i'm just thinking to much about a minor change
    it does kinda look like a sky or sea, there is birds or fish behind the W sticking out a bit

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    bingo right here, says Development team to be exact.

- - - Updated - - -

*snip*
    Alright, now I know The Dark Below is real /thread

upd. Did you guys notice a dark bottom of this new icon? Something sinister lurks there.
    Last edited by Dnusha; 2013-09-30 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    The power-tripping mod in this thread infracting people for being silly (at no one's expense, mind you) is the real concern here.
    Seriously, this. PEOPLE POSTING THINGS ON A FORUM?! TO THE GALLOWS WITH YOU!

Who cares if you make mention of a meme after your pertinent post? Chill the f*ck out mods.

EDIT: To avoid infraction from power tripping mod: The icon is just reverted to the original. Nothing to see here, folks. No hints.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this has gone on long enough at this point. If you have a problem with moderation, please contact the administrators. Don't derail threads with it.