Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Pandaren in BC..!

Yea, I know that they said this in the Press Tour, but I was looking through Mists of Pandaria pictures on google and found this. Thought it was interesting!
    =). Look at the icon for playable races for alliance... Panda! =D [ I also laughed on how boxy this blood elf is ]

Sweeter than yo mama's apple pie.

I don't wanna be an anti-joke chicken or anynthing, but you know these news are literally half a decade old, right?

Sorry to spoil the fun

Its a fake image.

10+ Year Old Account
    they wanted to put pandaren in thegame at the time but it most likely was scrapped early in development and thuse the draenei were born which i think was for the better even though the draenei are somewhat retcon knowing that the unltimate evil is also the ultimate good is pretty ironic and funny in its own way.
    The worst warlcok you ever meet may be the brother of the most devout paladin youll come across XD

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

It's not fake, http://forum.donanimhaber.com/m_5847104/tm.htm ... ignore the non-english also , lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    they wanted to put pandaren in thegame at the time but it most likely was scrapped early in development and thuse the draenei were born which i think was for the better even though the draenei are somewhat retcon knowing that the unltimate evil is also the ultimate good is pretty ironic and funny in its own way.
    The worst warlcok you ever meet may be the brother of the most devout paladin youll come across XD
    This

Pandaren where the Alliance race is early BC development, but Blizzard did decide to scrap the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrules14 View Post
    It's not fake, http://forum.donanimhaber.com/m_5847104/tm.htm ... ignore the non-english also , lol
    We know its not fake. I hate to be the BEARer of bad news (LMAO so bad...XD) but like 90% have known about this.

VERY easy to fake, and bad photoshop job. this is nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    I hate to be the BEARer of bad news (LMAO so bad...XD)
    Now you're just pandaring to bad taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrules14 View Post

someone linked the same fake image in another forum? wow, well, i guess thats proof enough right there! roflmao

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYTrHWap9_A

i suppose thats real too? roflmao
    Last edited by rigoremortis; 2012-03-21 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Now you're just pandaring to bad taste.
    I see what you did thar....

Quote Originally Posted by rigoremortis View Post
    someone linked the same fake image in another forum? wow, well, i guess thats proof enough right there! roflmao
    The post is/was from 2006.. fyi

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    I see what you did bear....
    Fix'd

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    The post is/was from 2006.. fyi

fyi, photoshop existed back then too

Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    Fix'd

XD Oh gawd what have I done?

jeez, someones tired, or something =P

Panda's were going to be the a new race in BC but were switched to Draenei because they didn't fit the expansion. It's no a photoshop.

10+ Year Old Account
    fyi, photoshop existed back then too
    ROFL. And plus, they're missing a few classes there. Druid, Shaman, Pally.

And if it were real, nobody thought to click on the pandaren to see it's model, and so ppl could read the description?

That image looks real legit - the Blood Elf isn't a reskinned Night Elf or anything, and the description really fits playable Blood Elves.
    Imagine whatever I say as being said with Morgan Freeman's voice. It will make you rage less.

It's a screenshot from a pre-alpha TBC.