Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ...
4
12
13
14
15
16
... LastLast
  1. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Show us on the doll where the mixed race mottled skins touched you.
    Race doesn't bother me at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    I think the joke here is on you. Fearing diversity for the sake of it being diversity is not a good thing. If you have a specific gripe, relate that to the ones responsible, not to whole groups of people, religions or even an entire concept
    I first grew up in an area where there was pretty much only Finnish people living and then went on to live in an area with 30+ nationalities and a lot more different cultures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Yep... I remember that topic... she's a good Scandinavian immigrant.
    Immigration from Finland is like someone moving to southern Sweden from northern Sweden. And no, Finland is not part of Scandinavia.
    Last edited by Child of Curiosity; 2013-09-30 at 07:55 PM.

  2. #262
    Titan Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    13,875
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Doesn't change the fact thet you can't comprehend something like "not mixing", because you yourself are mixed beyond belief. Not like it's a bad thing, right? You should be proud of your heritage... ehm.. maybe. As long as you're not proud of being white, then you're racist.

    Which brings me to something else. Can I sound more racist? I don't know, you tell me. That word doesn't mean anything anymore.
    What is there to be proud of being white? Proud to be irish, proud to be italian sure no one bats an eye at that lol.

  3. #263
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Nazism and Fascism are (officially) the creations of Hitler as I am sure you know, and they depict that because a "race" is superior, everything else must die or be eradicated.

    Even the most right of a person you might find (take Berlusconi for example, the worst example of a politician of them all) will be insulted if they call him a nazist, because he would never kill or try to eradicate any state, nation or group of people for being "minor" to his. Believing in your Nation (not country/state, make the distinction), your own people, National symbols, a traditional style of a family and being deeply involved in a Religion of your choice (typically Christian) is something completely different than wanting to eradicate others. That's what differentiates a right man/woman from a nazist (note that women also do not exist in nazism. They are just reproducting machines of males).

    I hope that you clearly see what I mean by nazists. Nikos Michaliolakos and his criminal organisation with every active member in there believe these stuff (that they should eradicate anyone that is "minor", as they percieve it, because they are "better").

    Even after ALL of these, the state, the justice system and the police did not arrest them for THAT, but INSTEAD arrested them for the crimes they have commited after the proof the justice system had collected against them.
    Sorry but you're wrong. That's racism, and has very little to do (in theoy at least) with national socialism and fascism. Remember those two system were working pretty fine until all hell broke loose. Not a fail of the systems themselves rather the madness of a few people and the attraction of power in a time where it could still happen.

    Berlusconi isn't right wing at all. At all. The whole division right-left in our current system is an absolute farce. Look at hollande in France. The great socialist of the new left that bombed Mali and couldn't wait to bomb Syria. Hold on wasnt imperialism a prerogative of "the others"?

    I'm afraid you have this figurative vision of nazism as an entity of its own, while really what really is is the reflection of an ancient instinct of power over the others, attempted to be obtained throught means of tanks and cannons.
    Our governments got much wiser in the meantime, they know there's others, better ways to get power

  4. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    What is there to be proud of being white? Proud to be irish, proud to be italian sure no one bats an eye at that lol.
    We killed a bunch of indians and invented potato vodak. White power!

  5. #265
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Most places aren't democratic and I do not view this as an issue. Facism is radical and authoritative, saying that facism should hold no place in government and ban it from government seats isn't facist, it's not radical.
    "Fascism is radical and authoritative"
    Exactly what you're being now.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    What about Sicilians?
    What about them?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    What is there to be proud of being white? Proud to be irish, proud to be italian sure no one bats an eye at that lol.
    Is this a joke?

  6. #266
    The Unstoppable Force Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    24,189
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    White power!
    I read that in Dave Chappelle's voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.

    Cycling Logs: 2012, 2013, 2014 (YTD-9.30).

  7. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    What about them?
    was a joke, from True Romance...the discussion about 1/5 white reminded me of it.

  8. #268
    Scarab Lord b2121945's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EUSSR
    Posts
    4,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    "Fascism is radical and authoritative"
    Exactly what you're being now.
    It was said before, but he doesn't care as long as he thinks it's "logical".

    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    What is there to be proud of being white? Proud to be irish, proud to be italian sure no one bats an eye at that lol.
    Can't tell, because you'd report me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Is this a joke?
    Probably not.

  9. #269
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    was a joke, from True Romance...the discussion about 1/5 white reminded me of it.
    Sorry I ignore what that is

  10. #270
    Titan Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    13,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    "Fascism is radical and authoritative"
    Exactly what you're being now.

    - - - Updated - - -



    What about them?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Is this a joke?
    No, it's not.

    Tell me what is there to be proud of, when it comes to be proud of being white? White = thousands of cultures some of which the typical "white" people wouldn't consider white (middle east)

  11. #271
    Brewmaster Well's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,312
    If you guys don't mind, I will have a breakdown of what has happened for the last two weeks and what accusations the criminal organisation known as Golden Dawn and its members are (via proof) accused of:

    - First and foremost all parliament representatives of their organisation are exactly accused of masteminding, hosting and joining a criminal organisation. The acts and crimes of the organisation are listed below as further accusations.
    - Illegal gun holding. (Note that it is EXTREMELY hard for a Greek to legally own a gun). Everyone that "legally" had one or more has been shown to obtain certificates from doctors that gave them out because they were part of the organisation (proven and confessed by said doctors).
    - Organising training for shootings. That is illegal. The biggest issue here though is that certain police officers were helping them with that. Police members and chiefs that had been found to have any correlation with the criminal organisation have been suspended and accused along with them.
    - Attacks on immigrants. There have been countless attacks and three murders of immigrants up until recently.
    - Hiring immigrants to illegally sell clothing or accesories (also illegally obtained) and receive parts of the earnings. The clothing along with food collected was supposedly to be given to "only for Greeks" events that the organisation was carrying out. What they did was keep the food and distribute the clothing to the immigrants they had previously blackmailed to be sold.
    - Masterminding and executing the murder of Pavlos Fyssas.
    - Countless of blackmails.

    That's a very brief summary of what they are accused of. The actual application against them is extremely big, having over 300 cases of criminal activity for only the last months. Hope this has been helpful and clarifying enough.
    Pokemon X FC: 1435-4739-8696 Trainer Name: Evershade

  12. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    No, it's not.

    Tell me what is there to be proud of, when it comes to be proud of being white? White = thousands of cultures some of which the typical "white" people wouldn't consider white (middle east)
    What kind of a stupid question is that?

  13. #273
    Titan Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    13,875
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    It was said before, but he doesn't care as long as he thinks it's "logical".



    Can't tell, because you'd report me.



    Probably not.
    No come on b212 tell me what is there to be proud of being white?

    Every white power movement has been steeped in racism rolled in shit covered with radical sprinkles.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    What kind of a stupid question is that?
    Oh I see it went over your head entirely... white pride is stupid, why, because it's a stupid thing to be proud about. Being proud of your heritage isn't stupid.

  14. #274
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    What is there to be proud of being white? Proud to be irish, proud to be italian sure no one bats an eye at that lol.
    Why should one not be proud of being white?

  15. #275
    Herald of the Titans Ravenblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Germany - Thuringia
    Posts
    2,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelcapped View Post
    What is so bad about Hitler? The way he gave every German a job?
    Yeah, by giving them future-proof jobs in the arms industry. To finance that budget he asked every German to give up their savings and we know what happened to these withdrawn savings after the war. As a nice side effect workers lost any rights and privileges they had when unions were allowed to exist.

    Made Germany Great once again?
    Like everything Hitler did it lacked sustainability, this greatness had the sustainability of a soap bubble.

    The Holocaust?

    The (NSDAP) Holocaust is said to have taken the lives of 6million jews, gays, gypsies etc. NSDAP was a party with a German, Aryan majority

    The (Bolshevist) Holocaust is said to have taken the lives of 30-40 million ethnic Christian, Aryan Russians. The Bolshevist party was Not Russian, and had a jewish majority.

    The Bolshevist Lenin himself, had 2-3 million ethnic Aryans killed the first 5 years of his ruling.
    Aside from the fact that it's a poor argument to try to put two crimes on a scale to determine which is more evil:
    Aryans are a myth. A fairy tale which even involves the myth of Atlantis. I can't believe the term is even used still today.
    Jewish Bolshevism is also a myth, because at no point in time the Jews were more than a minority which even declined more over time especially during Stalin's purges.

    They are idolizing Hitler, but their politics are NOT, National Socialist. Untill you read Mein Kampf and other National Socialist Literature, shut up about it.
    Idolizing the guy who was the cause of a great many deaths of your own countrymen as well as a lot of hardship does not make sense.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) @ Sylvanas EU (retired)
    GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU - When I'm playing WvW I'm really playing LSD.

    My Deus Ex:HR soundtrack mixes [FLAC version (3.5 GB)]

  16. #276
    Titan Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    13,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Why should one not be proud of being white?
    Hmm... I want to say first here:

    Every white pride/white power movement has been a racist movement. Go find me a white power/pride movement that wasn't all about racism and then maybe you'll have an argument till then, I am sick of seeing this mentioned on forums, the mention of this magical white pride group that isn't racist.

    Secondly... nothing, there is nothing to be proud of in being white, white isn't a culture it's a color.

  17. #277
    Scarab Lord b2121945's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EUSSR
    Posts
    4,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    No come on b212 tell me what is there to be proud of being white?

    Every white power movement has been steeped in racism rolled in shit covered with radical sprinkles.
    Sorry, can't. Already got an infraction.
    I don't see any difference between black history month and militant white pride groups.

  18. #278
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    No come on b212 tell me what is there to be proud of being white?

    Every white power movement has been steeped in racism rolled in shit covered with radical sprinkles.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Oh I see it went over your head entirely... white pride is stupid, why, because it's a stupid thing to be proud about. Being proud of your heritage isn't stupid.
    You're confusing. Being proud of my heritage isn't stupid, yet it is if they're white?

  19. #279
    Brewmaster Well's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Sorry but you're wrong. That's racism, and has very little to do (in theoy at least) with national socialism and fascism. Remember those two system were working pretty fine until all hell broke loose. Not a fail of the systems themselves rather the madness of a few people and the attraction of power in a time where it could still happen.

    Berlusconi isn't right wing at all. At all. The whole division right-left in our current system is an absolute farce. Look at hollande in France. The great socialist of the new left that bombed Mali and couldn't wait to bomb Syria. Hold on wasnt imperialism a prerogative of "the others"?

    I'm afraid you have this figurative vision of nazism as an entity of its own, while really what really is is the reflection of an ancient instinct of power over the others, attempted to be obtained throught means of tanks and cannons.
    Our governments got much wiser in the meantime, they know there's others, better ways to get power
    That is generally pop-psychology. I am not talking of what they actually do, since it's (obviously) politics, and politicians are notorious for not doing what they were saying before they were elected. That is a given. We are only talking here strictly about ideology and not actual actions carried out.

    But yes, facism, nazism and racism are very very close and have lots of common points, that's true. Racism is also the base of nazism and facism, I certainly give you that. Your 1st paragraph though is rather disturbing.
    Pokemon X FC: 1435-4739-8696 Trainer Name: Evershade

  20. #280
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Hmm... I want to say first here:

    Every white pride/white power movement has been a racist movement. Go find me a white power/pride movement that wasn't all about racism and then maybe you'll have an argument till then, I am sick of seeing this mentioned on forums, the mention of this magical white pride group that isn't racist.

    Secondly... nothing, there is nothing to be proud of in being white, white isn't a culture it's a color.
    So, one has to belong to some kind of racist movement to be proud over being white? News to me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •