Buff moonkin pvp please

2 Moonkins worldwide that are 2200 +
    and they are on EU please buff us

to anyone that says "play resto or feral"
    that is good logic, except when i say that all 3 shaman specs are extremely viable right now there are MANY ele shamans/enhance/resto shamans as of right now above 2200 + worldwide
    atleast more than TWO....

Buff moonkins in PVP

The spec is more than viable for Gladiator. Gear will only make it more so. One of the top PTR teams was an LSD that shat all over any and all warrior teams that came up against it. And any boomkin worth his/her salt will make a warrior want to quit the game 1v1 as well if that's what you're into.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    The spec is more than viable for Gladiator. Gear will only make it more so. One of the top PTR teams was an LSD that shat all over any and all warrior teams that came up against it. And any boomkin worth his/her salt will make a warrior want to quit the game 1v1 as well if that's what you're into.
    Ptr is definitely live last i checked. There isn't a warrior in this game who would fear a boomkin, as they can mass reflect, reflect, charge stun, shockwave, stormbolt, pummel, and disrupting shout all within what? 45s? Pull your head out of your ass. If you have trouble with any caster, let alone the worst one as a warrior in the current state of the game, you should quit, and im not kidding.

only thing that might make us remotely (and i mean barely) viable is affliction lock dot protection and being healers for 45s with HOTW while we do nothing but get tunneled into the ground and/or dispelled by any team with half a brain.
    Last edited by SupaManDo12; 2013-09-29 at 05:30 AM.

Deleted
    Check out in few weeks maybe? Season isn't over yet. Some specs scale with gear better than others.
    Well it doesn't even matter, season is already destroyed.

What buff do you want? Damage increase? Previous version of Moonkin Form? There's nothing more that can be done, you mindlessly spam dots on every target you can see. Your comps are very limited.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, dont buff it. Take a stand against hybrids! There are more top rated druids then Rogues, DKs, Monks, CLASSES, druids already have 2 rank 1 viable specs.

Fix the classes first, then get every class 2 specs viable, before Blizzard worries about spec 3.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    No, dont buff it. Take a stand against hybrids! There are more top rated druids then Rogues, DKs, Monks, CLASSES, druids already have 2 rank 1 viable specs.

Fix the classes first, then get every class 2 specs viable, before Blizzard worries about spec 3.
    So, nerf hybrids? Nerf shadow (I hate that spec, and priest is my main), the only dps spec of priests, and let 2 healer specs (holy and disci) alone?
    And warriors? Why would you need to buff fury or prot? Why make them viable?
    Make fire more viable by making it more annoying spec so frost mages will respec?

10+ Year Old Account
    Classes over specs. If your class can compete, its not touched until every other class can. Simple as that.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Every spec is glad viable if you play with top of the line players. However, that doesn't change the fact that moonkin is far and away the single worst dps class in arena at the time. I am a multi glad moonkin, been playing it since vanilla. I am fortunate enough to have made a ton of friends over the years, and play with basically nothing but multi rank 1 players in 3's. Even then, the struggle is beyond real. We have completely godawful damage output outside of stupid incarnation swifty bullshit and a lucky string of procs so landing kills is an exercise in futility. Our control is great with root beam, clone, and a whole slew of other shenanigans, but almost every wizards control is great as well so that point is pretty moot. As for survivability, my christ. Losing 15% and getting armor (lol) in return was the single largest blow this spec has ever taken. I cannot remember a time moonkin were this shitty in well, ever. I've had every healer I've played with so far this season remark on how much damage I take in relation to everyone else.

And as for your warrior comment, oh man. I can flowchart every possible scenario and i'll tell you how it ends up. Warrior still on you, still pushing your shit in. For every escape you have they have 2 gap closers, and anything outside of NS clone you have to juke 100 times through kick, shout, reflect, and mass reflect. Outside of some pretty drastic hotfixes, we will be in a gaping chasm of shittyness for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Classes over specs. If your class can compete, its not touched until every other class can. Simple as that.
    Are you serious? Pures and hybrids aren't the same. Ideally every spec of every class should be equally good, but for hybrids or classes w/ different roles it's far more important to keep every spec viable than a pure dps that doesnt have to to get a whole new set of gear and learn a completely different playstyle.

Going between resto, balance, and feral is not easy at all and really hard to get to the level you were at playing the other spec. In fact it's probably easier just to level another ranged if you're a boomkin than going to melee dps or healing.

Quote Originally Posted by maneatingpanda View Post
    Even then, the struggle is beyond real. We have completely godawful damage output outside of stupid incarnation swifty bullshit and a lucky string of procs so landing kills is an exercise in futility.
    This, in my opinion, is the main problem for Boomkins. With the current way Boomkin works, it can only be a viable class if the swifty 1shot starsurge procs can global someone, as it's the only time Boomkins actually do any meaningful damage. Outside of CDs they are probably one of the weakest damage dealers in Arena.

I don't see Balance being viable while Warriors are strong and while Ele and Mage effectively do a better job in 99% of situations, which forces Moonkin out of it's only viable comp (LSD2.0).

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    This, in my opinion, is the main problem for Boomkins. With the current way Boomkin works, it can only be a viable class if the swifty 1shot starsurge procs can global someone, as it's the only time Boomkins actually do any meaningful damage. Outside of CDs they are probably one of the weakest damage dealers in Arena.

I don't see Balance being viable while Warriors are strong and while Ele and Mage effectively do a better job in 99% of situations, which forces Moonkin out of it's only viable comp (LSD2.0).
    the reason balance struggles w/ melee is b/c it's basically the only class that doesn't have some ridiculous 50% slow built into all of its damage abilities. I'm actually surprised hamstring isn't part of mortal strike or something by now. Just makes it so we can't kite and everything is at 100% speed.

Not to mention battle fatigue has affected hybrids far worse than healers, making balance rejuv and spriest renew tick far less than pure heals like recup and temp shield.

I'm not sure why displacer beast not only puts druids in cat form but is also a 30second..... cooldown. If roots were actually effective or my dots did real damage maybe these mobility issues wouldnt be a big deal idk. Spec is a total joke for the past... idk I never played when it was good apparently and they don't care to make it viable even though every pure spec is more useful (even bad ones like destro).