Deleted

Going back to destro?

So after demo was nerfed a lt I decided to go aff, my dps wasn't too bad but I felt I had to try so much harder on the rotation to get close to my old demo numbers. When I got to iron jug, I went destro with aff reforged and gems, (13737 haste bp) and still Managed 215k with only 66% mastery.

Do you guys think I should go back to destro with my gear level? I think if I went back and went mastery<-- crit=haste or mastery<--crit<-- haste I could do a lot more than 210k. What level of haste should I go down to? My armory is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...éamo/advanced

Deleted
    I've gone back to destro, for now anyway. Used simcraft and works out destro is on top. Wasn't sure if i believed this but I tested it out and i do like 30k More in mastery/sac > Affliction. Single target anyway.

Edit: Try going for the 9778 hastebreakpoint too, try going for the 13k one when you don't have to sacrifice too much mastery
    Last edited by mmoccd363a312d; 2013-09-29 at 01:41 PM.

Simc is suggesting that I should have a priority build of: haste>mastery=crit. Very confused

I'm currently at 9778 haste break point, and stacking rest into mastery.

i hear sparkuzz is using destro for his guilds 25HM garrosh attempts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duracells View Post
    Simc is suggesting that I should have a priority build of: haste>mastery=crit. Very confused

I'm currently at 9778 haste break point, and stacking rest into mastery.
    if you're stacking haste them Simc will overvalue haste for Destro. if you regemmed and reforged mastery > crit > haste and resimmed then the values will change to reflect that.