Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/111...in--27-09-2013

Apparently, they seem to be planning to look into this possibility according to this article on the official D3 website. More reasons to be excited I suppose? =P
    Wow. I hope that becomes reality! Thanks for the info.

It's funny how different RoS will be to the release version of D3. It's such a different game, it's crazy. In a good way though.

I recently logged back on D3 for the first time in nearly a year and a lot of the frustrating shit is gone from the game. I logged in my 60 HC barb, I had to do relatively little farming to progress mp0 act 1 ->a2->a3->mp1, my character feels powerful and it feels like I'm always able to make progression, be it from more consistent legendary drops, paragon exp, updates to the crafting system.

It's definitely worth playing around a bit if you kind've enjoyed D3 to begin with but got bored/frustrated with the shitty drops and feeling that you weren't making any real progress when the game was first released. It's still nearly impossible to get any good rare drops (I've found 1 piece to wear in 17 paragon levels, and basically nothing worth shit on the AH), however through crafting and legendary drops you can find some decent stuff.

I think they need to rework some of the other classes though as DH just felt weak to play, I can't even be bothered finishing my wiz because that seems even weaker.
    Last edited by nightshark; 2013-10-07 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nightshark View Post
    I recently logged back on D3 for the first time in nearly a year and a lot of the frustrating shit is gone from the game. I logged in my 60 HC barb, I had to do relatively little farming to progress mp0 act 1 ->a2->a3->mp1, my character feels powerful and it feels like I'm always able to make progression, be it from more consistent legendary drops, paragon exp, updates to the crafting system.

It's definitely worth playing around a bit if you kind've enjoyed D3 to begin with but got bored/frustrated with the shitty drops and feeling that you weren't making any real progress when the game was first released. It's still nearly impossible to get any good rare drops (I've found 1 piece to wear in 17 paragon levels, and basically nothing worth shit on the AH), however through crafting and legendary drops you can find some decent stuff.

I think they need to rework some of the other classes though as DH just felt weak to play, I can't even be bothered finishing my wiz because that seems even weaker.
    Should look up that CM build as it even works for HC (perma shield and CC) so long as u get him/her set up with some decent gear. The DH does need some fixing and I hope they do some work on the WD as well.