Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadinar View Post
    Unless you have both lust and LMG(or are geared haste, which is suboptimal) RoF isn't worth it since it doesn't provide enough embers with the nerf to RoF Ember Generation in 5.4.
    Do you have a source for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Do you have a source for that?
    Look at the destro sticky Brusalk has talked about it in there.

Deleted
    Managed to pull my opener on Iron Juggernaut hc kill last night(prepot+ds,precast immo, 2x conf, 3x inci, 2x CB's). What i checked from the video, with BL the 2nd CB cast ended at 0.9s left on wusho trinket so it's still quite close. I can't imagine that i could have fit 4th incinerate there by any means.
    *off-topic: Also managed to see how much my CB can actually hit.
    Last edited by mmoc97653df2ee; 2013-09-30 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadinar View Post
    Look at the destro sticky Brusalk has talked about it in there.
    Yes I'll go through the entire thread. Thanks a lot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Single Target:
    • RoF is still worth casting on one target under high-haste situations, such as Sinister Primal/Haste Procs + Hero, or when moving over Fel Flame.

Actually it would have been enough to look at the first page. but be aware that this is an advice for single target.
    If you want to have the math to back this up... yes, indeed, you have to go through the thread. But the 5.4 discussions starts at page 93.
    Back 2 the topic: My opener is similar to liquidsteels but i wait with dark soul for my binding trinket to proc which doesn't come off at the pull for 100%.
    Cheers.
    Last edited by mmoced0b16c6d8; 2013-09-30 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duracells View Post
    I'm wondering what you guys do to start off building up that ember while using Cds at the start of a pull.
    You start with one ember...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    You still use RoF in your single target rotation???
    I thought that was out of the equation.
    From what I have seen RoF while lust is up is better than incinerate.
    Also probably better to use on the move instead of fel flame.

Why are you guys not wanting to immolate after the dark soul? 30% more crit that carries through the duration is worth it, especially since immolate crits give double embers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    Why are you guys not wanting to immolate after the dark soul? 30% more crit that carries through the duration is worth it, especially since immolate crits give double embers.
    Immolate crits give 1 ember compared to none normally. Typically refreshing Immo when not in Pandemic range won't be worth the cast compared to the alternatives. Especially in the opener.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Immolate crits give 1 ember compared to none normally. Typically refreshing Immo when not in Pandemic range won't be worth the cast compared to the alternatives. Especially in the opener.
    Hey Brusalk, are you using Destro for every fight in SoO or are you switching to your Demo spec for some fights? Just curious.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Hey Brusalk, are you using Destro for every fight in SoO or are you switching to your Demo spec for some fights? Just curious.
    I've switched out on a fight by fight basis between all three specs. You can look on my youtube for vids of our first kills up to and including spoils.