Poll: Race you can't play as (say gender if gender specific )

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Race/Race genders your not able to play

Can't fit both race genders on the poll so your have to say. Just select which race and say which gender or both you dislike.

I can't play.

- Night elf male/female
    - Forsaken male/female
    - Human female
    - Tauren female
    - Troll female
    - Draenei female
    - Worgen female

Can play anything else.
    #boycottchina

Human Male
    Pandaren Male

Deleted
    Can play all, though it sometimes can be a bit hard with Forsaken, duo the quests and doing with Southshore and such. Makes me a sad panda always. : (

10+ Year Old Account
    I just can't play Orcs, Gnomes, Goblins, and Dwarves in general, no matter what gender.

10+ Year Old Account
    dwarf anythings... they look incredibly dirty..like if i was to shake hands with one i would catch like 50 previously known diseases >.<

Deleted
    Can't play as an elf, wether BE or NE, I hate them too much.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    M/F Dwarf
    M/F Gnome
    M/F Goblin
    I just don't like playing short races.

The only thing I ever have trouble with is Gnome. With their few available classes I either already have that class on another character or I don't want to be a Gnome of that class. (Say, Priest or Warrior.)

Best Gnome I ever came up with was an Unholy Death Knight named "Smallpox."
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I can't play.

- Troll Female
    - Forsaken Male/Female

Troll Female will probably change with the remodels considering how awesome High Priestess Mar'li looks in ToT. I'm not too sure about the Forsaken though...

Orc M/F
    Troll F
    Tauren M/F
    Goblin M

Lil' goblin girls are kinda cute though =)

Not really about the gender even if I prefer female over male avatars. However I really don't want to play:

Forsaken
    Tauren
    Worgen
    Pandaren.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, can't really say I actually "dislike" any, just general lack of interest of some of them. Orcs and Dwarves seem boring to me just seeing them around, Trolls not much better but might try one eventually. Boring isn't an automatic no list though, so maybe someday I'd try it.

The only one that does bug me some is female Blood Elf. Most just look so mad all the time, and tend to have an "s" sound when speaking that nearly makes my ears bleed. If I try one eventually, she may end up never speaking.

Even though it's one of the more popular race/sex combos, I just cannot play male Orcs. They have no customization options that appeal to me, and I've been scarred for life by watching one ride on a horse.

Female orc:
    /laugh
    "UUAAHH UH HUH UH UH"

-Orcs
    -Forsaken
    -Trolls
    -Male Goblin
    -Male Human
    -Female Dwarf
    -Gnomes
    -Female Worgen (Double ugh.)

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Deleted
    Male Night Elf
    Male Draenei

Worst looks ever.

Pandaren Males: Just too much of a gut, it makes me nauseous to see it bouncing around. It always reminds me of this poor guy who stayed in a hotel I worked out to live out the end of his life. He had such severe liver damage that his gut had become distended and destroyed the muscles that normally girdle his intestines. Seeing Pandaren with that same deformity is both depressing and disgusting. I had to call an ambulance for him when he stopped coming out of his room, he didn't walk out on his own and never came back.

Human Males: The animations are awful

Nightelves: The guys look terrible and the females mannerisms are really unsettling

Troll females: I don't know what they were thinking when they designed these things. The males look so bad ass and the females just look like ugly lanky chicks, why can't they both be awesome?

10+ Year Old Account
    i only play goblin male and undead male.

exception for blood elf paladin and troll druid alts.

personally i prefer "quadratic" races like dwarfs, goblins and gnomes. they feel more satisfying while casting somehow. and they feel faster and more agile.

i also detest "rotating" melee ability animations (dwarf, goblin, gnome etc) which is the main reason i don't play those in melee.
    and the casting animations from night elves and female dwarf are totally bad. i could never play those.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Cannot play anything but Male Orc or Tauren on Horde side or Male Human on Alliance. Had to play other races occasionally for certain classes but hated every minute of it and race changed when they added the feature for who I could.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Male gnomes.