Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Until Asia isn't apart of the world, it's still a World First. IMO.
    Stop complaining people.

Yea really everyone needs to deal with it Asia kill garrosh first in the world paragon blood legion and method will not be getting world first for it they will only be getting their region first

Quote Originally Posted by vendizritz View Post
    Yea really everyone needs to deal with it Asia kill garrosh first in the world paragon blood legion and method will not be getting world first for it they will only be getting their region first
    yep 100% correct inless asia is on a different planet now its world first period.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arkizne View Post
    By all means gratz too them but as anyone with a brain knows, this means nothing in the actual world first race.. It's all Method and BL (inb4 some nerd trys to say 10man is relevant.)
    Killing Herioc garrosh first is relevant no matter the region or raid size they did it first http://www.loyogou.com/game/wow/ladd...ldLadders.html

Well in that case Garrosh world first belongs to me. On the private server i ve been playing, the night of the release i solo cleared the whole SoO in less than 30 mins. Yes i changed my paladin's stats just a little bit so what. it's the same game being played on the same planet as everyone else......

Quote Originally Posted by Nienor View Post
    Well in that case Garrosh world first belongs to me. On the private server i ve been playing, the night of the release i solo cleared the whole SoO in less than 30 mins. Yes i changed my paladin's stats just a little bit so what. it's the same game being played on the same planet as everyone else......
    Kudos! (You know, he's right.)

Lol this is so amusing.

I get where people are coming from, that they have major advantages, but first is first... The got snubbed in the post with no world first in front

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbaby View Post
    While EU/US cries for casual content (LFR LOL) Asia calls for Hardcore content (Harder bosses, but drop higher ilvl loot)
    It's hilarious you don't recognize them for beating EU/US in the world first race. People on mmo champ SMH
    Why would we? They took their higher ilevel loot from 25mans and used them to beat 10mans, which is tuned exactly the same way as on EU and US, they have a large gear advantage thanks to their double lockouts and higher ilevel drops in 25man.

Deleted
    People seem to forget the fact that with those gear level, THE BOSS DOES SCALE UP 10% HIGHER than the boss on EU/NA server as well.

It's a 10m World first kill. And they got it before Paragon.

Get over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemie View Post
    People seem to forget the fact that with those gear level, THE BOSS DOES SCALE UP 10% HIGHER than the boss on EU/NA server as well.

Get over it.
    It's a 10 man Asia world first. Nothing more. They are in a different league apart from NA / EU. It will be the same when someone kills it in NA / EU: it will be a world fist NA / EU kill.

Get over it.

You seem to have forgotten that Asia's 10man difficulty isn't different than Western's 10 man. Only 25man is more difficult in Asia compared to West.

Wait, no. I'm pretty sure you were just 100% ignorant of that fact.

"A" for effort, I guess.

Edit: originally quoted wrong person. Stupid phone...
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Get over it.
    Incorrect. 25 Normal/Heroic scale higher (and drop higher gear accordingly). 10 Normal/Heroic does not scale higher (and does not drop higher gear). Additionally, they have separate lockouts for 10H/25H (just like ICC).

It's true that it is a world first, but the first NA/EU kill will be more impressive.

Asian servers were removed from the world first races bc of how their fights scale. There fights on 10 man are slightly easier than ours (Think Wrath 10/25). Also they can upgrade items 4 times. They also get 2 resets a week. 25 and 10 man don't share lockouts. So imagine in 1 week having done 4(!) weeks of siege. In 2 weeks it's 8 weeks. If a us or eu guild hasn't downed garrosh by 8 weeks then they can talk. Their gear is also 8 ilvls above ours at BiS levels. The avg ilvl of the raid group that killed the boss was 573. Compare this to 561 from blood legion and method. 12 ilvls. A complete tier. Get to 565 and go do tot heroic and watch bosses melt. It's a joke when you out gear the fight by that much.

Personally, I would vote strongly AGAINST the G500. I've got one myself, and it's caused more problems than any other mouse I've owned. The cable on the mouse is rather thin, so it breaks more easily. To combat this, they wrap the thing in mesh, which sucks. After a few months, the cable started developing numerous kinks. That caused the mesh wrap to split partially, which creates more kinks (unless you cut the mesh the rest of the way, which I did, on one occasion). The thin wrap of the mouse cable then splits, wires get exposed, and the mouse stops working.

I think that whole process took about 6 months to occur, but the mouse luckily comes with a 3-year warranty. I sent it in, got another, but the whole process has almost run its course a second time now (about 5 months since the first replacement). Logitech's pretty receptive to replacements though (they didn't even bother to ask for the broken mouse back), so that's a plus, but the G500's cable is just a big pain in the butt.

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Oh, did Mana Flask also rail against the fact that Asian realms get the patch days later than US/EU? Does Mana Flask know that Asian guilds do not get access to PTR and learn the boss fights beforehand like US/EU guilds? They should learn not to spout anything "competitive" as it's just laughable.
    I think it's adorable all the "asia doesn't count" trolls are conveniently ignoring this post.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Oh, did Mana Flask also rail against the fact that Asian realms get the patch days later than US/EU? Does Mana Flask know that Asian guilds do not get access to PTR and learn the boss fights beforehand like US/EU guilds? They should learn not to spout anything "competitive" as it's just laughable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    I think it's adorable all the "asia doesn't count" trolls are conveniently ignoring this post.
    First, as a moderator: Don't call people trolls.

Now, as a user:

A. Asia hasn't counted since the 10/25 split. 4x upgrades, 2x resets, and other factors make the region not comparable to other regions. Is it the world first Garrosh kill? Yes, by definition. However, most people won't consider the boss 'dead' until it is killed on its intended difficulty (without inflated itemlevels).

B. Every single part of that post is wrong. Korea and Taiwan patch on Wednesdays, like EU. I do not know the patch date for China, but they're wrong on "Asian guilds" for sure. PTR access is available easily, at least for Korean players. They even have their own KR PTR realm.

Lots of comments going around with people who don't know what they're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Nienor View Post
    Perfect post. Proves that the 'world first' is first people have to quality their statement with 'official servers', which means that they also require qualifications and aren't looking for 'pure first' like they claim.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    actually only the 25 man version scales up therefore they killed the same version as eu/us 10 man. but they did with cleaning 10 man and 25 man with higher ilvl gear than us/eu, cause the lockouts are separated they get twice the loot per week and with double upgrades included. take a guess and figure out how many weeks of gear advantage they have on a guild like paragon...

What is the mount that most of the players are riding on?

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    First, as a moderator: Don't call people trolls.
    Why? Because you don't agree? What about all the people on your side of the argument? I don't see you calling them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabyt View Post
    you're just incredibly ignorant tbh..
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclypse View Post
    Time passes... years go by... but people instead of getting smarter they get dumber by the day. I find that hilarious. I know a lot of you are kids, so you don't know better and you may never do. But anyone saying that people against this are Method/BL fanboy need to get their heads checked for "aggravated lack of some sort of intelligence".
    Intelligence, good judgement and knowledge are not something easy to acquire these days it seems... if some you want to keep showing here how you lack all 3 of those then be my guest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alth View Post
    Please be a troll. Please please oh please be a troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    You "first is first" people are really just big trolls aren't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    Looking at the registration dates of some of the commenter's here, it's amazing how many dupe troll accounts seem to be floating around.

I guess one ban wasn't enough to get the point across.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feliclandelo View Post
    So many hypocrites just trying to feed the discussion with trolling.
    If you're going to pull the moderator card then you should look into why you didn't bother mentioning all these posts.

Hmmmm Heroes of the Storm? I could see that being a BL Expac maybe if it ends up not being The Dark Below.