Garrosh hc - new cinematic?

From the screenshot you can actually see, the garrosh dies on heroic. Do you think there will be a new cinematic?

Deleted
    what i wonder more is, tyrande and tara'zhu being impaled on the spikes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    From the screenshot you can actually see, the garrosh dies on heroic. Do you think there will be a new cinematic?
    no, because it would have been data-mined by now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    no, because it would have been data-mined by now
    Just like the normal mode ones right?..

:O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightruler View Post
    what i wonder more is, tyrande and tara'zhu being impaled on the spikes.
    That's a vision. You can witness it yourself by doing the weekly on the Timeless Isle.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    The Heroic encounter involves Garrosh (or rather Y'shaarj) showing the players what would happen - if they don't manage to stop him. There's a cinematic though, but that's as far as I know, "just" showing Stormwind covered in Sha goo... However, it is strange that the heroic fight apparently involves actually killing Garrosh in this "other" world... Guess we'll have to wait for either a EU/US guild to complete this fight or for one of these chinese raiders to actually tell us what's going on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Talyria View Post
    That's a vision. You can witness it yourself by doing the weekly on the Timeless Isle.
    Yes, it's a vision - however you still apparently fight, and kill Garrosh in this vision, which is strange.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Yeah I was kinda confused about this... It clearly has a different ending, but theres no way that the normal ending is not canon. And clearly the leaders are not ACTUALLY impaled on spikes. Maybe you simply teleport out of that area shortly after the kill (maybe a portal or a button to press) that brings you back to the "real world" where the normal cinematic takes place.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by Relis View Post

The normal mode ones were data-mined. They were just encrypted so that nobody could view them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt normal and heroic would be so different as to have different endings for Garrosh.

I do admit that his dead body in Stormwind is a bit unexpected for a heroic kill.

Garrosh is dead in his vision, just as the same as Varian is dead and everyone else.

Still they're really good, world first hc kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he yells and falls over in both modes, its just the 'death' animation.

Not exactly OT, but does he have any new mechanics in heroic mode? Is fighting him in Stormwind a new phase entirely with any new abilities?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    Garrosh lies dead on normal mode too. The screenshot doesn't really prove much. Am I missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Garrosh lies dead on normal mode too. The screenshot doesn't really prove much. Am I missing something here?
    No he doesn't, you can see his shoulders on the ground, not Garrosh. There is cinematic when he's falling on the ground, not when he's dying.

10+ Year Old Account
    if there was a new cinematic surely 天 啟 would have posted it already? it would've been a big big deal to unlock it first.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    No he doesn't, you can see his shoulders on the ground, not Garrosh. There is cinematic when he's falling on the ground, not when he's dying.
    What do you mean? Garrosh lies on the ground in normal, too. The difference is he reverts back to his normal model, unlike here where he stays in super corruption mode. He disappears if you activate the cutscene where the pandas lead him away and the shoulders remain behind for you to distribute loot from.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Relis View Post

Well, the horde and alliance cutscene files were there and we all knew about it. They were just heavily encrypted and no one wanted to deal with that.

During the fight he pulls you into the realm of Ysharraj several times, I am pretty sure its just a beefed up version for heroic really. That isn't actually Stormwind, just like it wasn't actually Terrace and Jade Temple :P

10+ Year Old Account
    See, I wondered the same thing. You can obviously see a giant dead Garrosh in the background. I guess it's just a huge oversight?
    Look! Words!

Maybe he fainted /shrug

anyways do want to know
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

garrosh doesnt die, when the encounter ends its hp bar says "uncouncious" and he seems to breathe

Quote Originally Posted by Talyria View Post
    What this guy said. I wrote 3-4 times already, lol. IF Garrosh really died, then would be all aliance and horde leaders, none would be alive. P4 is nothing more than a vision/dream/realm of future how Garrosh sees it (or how Yorshaj presented to him), where he won the war. But, one thing victorius Garrosh didn't expected in vision is to be defeated by group of adventures ("Heroes" - © by Thrall). When he dies, they are all returned from vision and Garrosh (being pussy after death in vision) surrenders.
    But, I still waiting for official explanation.
    Last edited by Yakshamash; 2013-10-01 at 01:06 PM.