Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

What class do you play and what would you like to see changed next expansion?

As an example I'd like to see Death Knight talents, particularly the final tier, be more useful and impactful rather than almost solely tied to utility.

I'd also like to see Ret Paladins have Crusader Strike's cooldown removed entirely even if it comes at the cost of reduced damage.

Hunters to receive a lot more in terms of specialization uniqueness. All 3 specs play near identically and have way too much crossover between things like Arcane Shot, Sting, pet damage, Rapid Fire being trash for 2/3 specs, and 3 tiers of talents being core rotational skills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage 90 talents need a complete rehaul. Scaling issues need to be fixed with all the specs. Blizzard just overall needs a gameplan for us that won't lead to another expansion of constant back and forth crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play a bit of every class, though I play ret paladin the most.

Dunno if anyone disagrees with this statement but I'd like to see Wrath Prot Warrior style come back. I don't like how they are now. Sure they have nice utility and such but it just feels...weird. I highly enjoy BrM Monks and Prot Paladins though. Haven't tried Blood DK and never cared for bear tank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsc92 View Post
    As an example I'd like to see Death Knight talents, particularly the final tier, be more useful and impactful rather than almost solely tied to utility.

I'd also like to see Ret Paladins have Crusader Strike's cooldown removed entirely even if it comes at the cost of reduced damage.
    Enhancement Shaman, more integrated spell damage rather than spell damage casts. More melee attacks. More damage. Even less CD dependence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Enhancement Shaman, more integrated spell damage rather than spell damage casts. More melee attacks. More damage. Even less CD dependence.
    This right here. I'd also like to see elemental's rotation spiced up a little bit.

As a Frost DK, I'd like some of our talents re-thought, particularly the bottom half, as they're really pretty boring compared to a lot of the fun new stuff that was added for other classes in MoP, whereas they gave us maybe 1 or 2 new abilities and for the rest, made us choose between ones we used to have by default, which is cheap. I'd also like DK's to be a bit more flashy in general. Paladins have a unique two-hand strike ability, summon a golden guardian and have wings and light beams flashing out of their ass 24/7. Warriors glow red and turn into a giant unstoppable titan. DK's just tend to glow a little here and there.

I play a warlock, and I'd like to see warlock tanks allowed next expansion
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

old kjc back for locks
    qq

I play all the classes but my main is rogue.
    I'd like to see it not be a three specs that play exactly the same in PvE, with exactly the same rotations and different skill names.
    It'd also be nice is stealth was more useful (e.g. nighstalker passive for all rogues) and ambush was more useful than swatting the enemy on the back of the head when not overgeared.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock...because I want all of the love muahaha.

It would be nice if all 3 mage specs weren't forced into multi-dotting.

Deleted
    elemental shaman. i think we should have elemental blast already in our spell book and not a talent so that should be changed, and maybe some more interesting talents. maybe a revamp to unleash elements its pretty usless for ele atm.

oh and tank spec for shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Violetti View Post
    old kjc back for locks
    qq
    ^
    Beat me to it.

What he said, give me back my old KJC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    It would be nice if all 3 mage specs weren't forced into multi-dotting.
    I tend to agree, a mage was a glass cannon for direct damage!

Priest, and I think it's annoying how fast holy goes through mana compared to disc. I'd like to see them more balanced. I prefer holy but it's such a mana hog until getting much better gear.

Shaman, and I want a tanking spec.

Feral and Balance druid. For feral I would like to see better target switching ability and less bosses that hate melee. For balance I would like a harder rotation and better AoE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

10+ Year Old Account
    for prot paladin i'd like an attack that costs 3 holy power thats useful in AOE situations, similar to templars verdict.
    for ret i'd like a slight increase to the dot damage of censure, or a reduced cd on a couple attacks...nothing too serious.
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

10+ Year Old Account
    im a Huntress, and would love to see a Dark Ranger. something that is still hunter~ish, but doesnt wear the skin of some dead yucky thing. soooo sick of tier sets like that. c'mon already blizz.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.