Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanzlee View Post
    elemental shaman. i think we should have elemental blast already in our spell book and not a talent so that should be changed, and maybe some more interesting talents. maybe a revamp to unleash elements its pretty usless for ele atm.

oh and tank spec for shaman
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    Shaman, and I want a tanking spec.
    I came here to say this and I can't believe two people beat me to it. On page 1!

Fourth spec for all classes, I want to see classes that were once pure DPS brought into the hybrid ring. So, Rogue tanks, Warlock healers, Hunter tanks, Mage heals. Then bring classes out of their old normal specs and give them something unique. Ranged DPS for Pally and DK, sword and board DPS for Warrior, tanks for Shaman, ranged DPS for Monks, and a true Holy DPS spec for Priests.

However, druids don't need anything, they can do everything as it is, so forget them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be nice to see a warlock demo spec tank or something. Like the glyph now, only actually a spec with the crit reductions, vengeance and all the other good stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by nekai View Post
    Fourth spec for all classes, I want to see classes that were once pure DPS brought into the hybrid ring. So, Rogue tanks, Warlock healers, Hunter tanks, Mage heals. Then bring classes out of their old normal specs and give them something unique. Ranged DPS for Pally and DK, sword and board DPS for Warrior, tanks for Shaman, ranged DPS for Monks, and a true Holy DPS spec for Priests.

However, druids don't need anything, they can do everything as it is, so forget them.
    Sounds like a nightmare balance and FOTM wise.

I'd love to see some of the niche playstyles get revamed into proper specs (Fistweaving, for example)

I play holy paladin i would love a extra dispell more then anything

Primary is hunter.

I'd like to see MM become a pet-less spec, and to play a bit more uniquely than it does right now.

I'd like to see 'Eyes of the Beast' return, enabling 100% of the hunters attack power to be stacked w/ the pets as well (with the appropriate dire consequences if the hunter is attacked in the process).

I'd like a grappling hook trap that could target a friendly much like a priests Leap of Faith, or target a vertical object within x number of yards and pull the hunter there. Or for disengage to be reworked a bit, and altered to function much like Heroic Leap does (this could be a talent option, maybe with an increased cd to compensate)

I'd like quivers to return, and be interesting. Craftable, acquirable via quests, socketable, etc.

I hope readiness stays gone.

I'd also like to see more variance in armor as well, but this extends to all classes, and would probably be an unreasonable amount of work. As a quick example, wearing all mail as a hunter might increase your crit, but reduce your movement speed. Wearing all leather would decrease your stam significantly but boost attack and movement speed. That's an across the board change, and not really pertinenent to hunters only.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    Shaman, and I want a tanking spec.
    I really don't understand why this hasn't already happened, the class seems to have several tools for it already.

Deleted
    For warriors, i'd like to be able to deal significant damage throughout the expansion without the nerfhammer hitting us as soon as PVPers start complaining, like in the last 3 xpacs.
    Oh, and a "banner" slot for arms, maybe at the cost of a trinket slot, idk.

Mage and the level 90 talents.

It just feels sucky that as a dps class, our top talents are mana management. I want cool explosion lasers and shit.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Im a Hunter main, and I would love to see a massive talent overhaul much like the Warlocks got.

BM = Melee / pet centric (like a beastmaster)
    Surv = traps and dots and cool shots (lol rhyming)
    MM = Optional petless marksman spec

Would be fun to play melee hunter again.
    this post is really good tbh i never thought about it this way but make BM rely more on pet abilities then hunter abilities MM is dead on should be petless no doubt since your a MARKSMAN not a tamer lmao

i personally play a mage and well just about anything would be a step up prolly lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    im a Huntress, and would love to see a Dark Ranger. something that is still hunter~ish, but doesnt wear the skin of some dead yucky thing. soooo sick of tier sets like that. c'mon already blizz.
    Kinda like this. Tho I'm not against dead carcasses, at least I want streamlined carcasses that justify why I'm stacking on agility. A ranger/dark ranger would use a more functional and more fitting attire, not a skull as big as your own as a shoulderpad.

I mean, why every set is like that? We've had just one that I can remember that is based on the ranger archetype, kinda unfair when we know that Rangers are considered on the Hunter class and at least one spec is actually just an archer.

I would like to see shadow priests get a spell that can be cast while running. Shamans have spiritwalker grace or whatever its called + running lightning bolt, mages get scorch + option for that talent that gives you a couple of running spells, warlocks..............................

I was thinking maybe mind flay. Maybe switch it to where it doesn't slow the enemy down, but gives you a slight running boost. Or make it less of a slow. I think maybe having vampiric touch+ mind blast be running casts but keep mind flay the way it is would be really cool. Really cool but probably slightly OP.

Edit- 2h enhance was fun as hell back in the old days( other than when you missed that 3.8 swing speed).
    Last edited by Lolvanish; 2013-09-30 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    im a Huntress, and would love to see a Dark Ranger. something that is still hunter~ish, but doesnt wear the skin of some dead yucky thing. soooo sick of tier sets like that. c'mon already blizz.
    I like this idea, but maybe as a spec for Death Knights (if it is true that we're getting four specs) considering that Dark rangers are usually undead. They could be limited to mail, still have necromancy, but have more of a ranged-weapons based mechanic.

As for Hunters, I wish they would get a regular Ranger spec. They lose their pet, but gain nature spells, longer ranged attacks, etc.

I just want balance reworked.

Hi I'm a hunter and I want a move next expansion that auto kills my enemy and has no cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Sounds like a nightmare balance and FOTM wise.
    Nah, considering the fact that with this new talent system they can just give them all sorts of new abilities, and certain classes are already half way set up for a new roll anyway (e.g. Shaman and Rogue tanks, ranged DPS pally, ect)

Ret

Buff to sustainability through Censure/DoT. More versatility between Seals to encourage seal swapping; 2 target DS, 4 targets HotR, 8+ Target SotR seems so wasteful when the few times you actually find 8+ adds to cleave down, they're usually dead in the GCD it takes lol.
    A Raid DPS CD instead of Devotion Aura.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsc92 View Post
    As an example I'd like to see Death Knight talents, particularly the final tier, be more useful and impactful rather than almost solely tied to utility.
    You mean tied to DPS instead? That would just mean theorycrafters would run sims, tell you which is the best and you would always pick that one. Contrary to the intention of talents - they should rarely if ever affect DPS, they should be useful utility so you can tailor your talents to the situation or your preferences without having to worry about optimal DPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Warlock.

Warlock tank spec.

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I play everything but pally
    DK-lvl 90 talent reshape
    Druid-More interesting Feral/Guardian play
    Hunter-Differentiate the specs
    Mage-lvl 90 talent reshape (even more than DKs')
    Monk-it seems a little uber, but may just be baby xpac effect
    Pally-Super boring right now (maybe holy isn't)
    Priest-euhh (I know that's very informative)
    Rogue-Differentiate the specs
    Shaman-mostly fine, some of the talents are "You raid Resto, right, right, RIGHT??!?!?!"
    Warlock-is definitely uber, see monk
    Warrior-Fury is boring (how does that even happen?) Prot feels weakest of tanks

Overall- *sigh* revisit talents, Also it would be super if Heals and Tanks could level in spec so that they have a better idea of what they're doing when they ding. (like, what if all specs did about the same damage solo, but DPS specs could interact with other classes buffs to do more damage in raid/dungeons?)
    Ewok Sith Lords are all about Agility

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage:

All Specs: Rework the final talent tier
    Fire - Either make crit not the best stat, or make crit directly increase damage dealt (like crit with chaos bolt)
    Arcane - Allow Arcane Missiles while moving
    Frost - Make Frost scale better with gear

Rogue:

All Specs - remove SnD, all specs could use a flavor update
    Subtlety - Remove Sanguinary Veins, make Rupture worth using
    Combat - Don't enjoy the spec, don't know what to do with it
    Assassination - take damage and energy cost out of mutilate

Hunter:

All Specs - spread damage from stampede out to other abilities a bit, make pets more reliable
    Beast Mastery - More complex rotation
    Survival - Seems good to me
    Marksmanship - Needs to be more powerful