Is this guy gemming/gearing right?

Heya, I was just wondering if http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A4ll/simple had setup his stats right? From what i've read he has way to much haste and is stacking completely wrong so I was wondering if the people who had more knowledge about Shamans could help me out with this?

10+ Year Old Account
    aside from gemming and reforging, why is he using echo of the elements and spirit walk glyph oO

as far as i know, that much haste is viable but not recommended. he should probably go down to the 7613/8883? haste breakpoint and get more crit

pardon my english
    Last edited by Xarganthos; 2013-09-30 at 12:19 AM.

No. No. No.

Echo of Elements is bad for restoration. Most of it turns into overheal. The haste is all about playstyle as long as it is on a breakpoint. Any haste past that is bad. Spirit Walk he shouldn't even have because restoration doesn't even have that ability.

Any recommendations on what he should be doing?

Enchant bracers, feet and ring. Change echo of the elements out for ancestral swiftness. Drop haste down to the 8883 breakpoint. He'll need to compensate for latency, so somewhere around 9000-9300 haste will be needed to mantain 11 ticks of HST consistently. It's best to test and see what works for each individual person. But if he's lazy, can just go with around 9200 haste and it should be good in most cases.

Switch glyph of spirit walk out for...anything. No reason to have it.
    Gems are wonky and all over the place. I'd recommend pure int in red sockets, int/spirit in blues, and int/haste in yellows.

Reforge mastery as well as excess haste (keeping the breakpoint in mind) into crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    Heya, I was just wondering if http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A4ll/simple had setup his stats right? From what i've read he has way to much haste and is stacking completely wrong so I was wondering if the people who had more knowledge about Shamans could help me out with this?
    His trinket inscribed bag of crap is rubbish for resto shamans, a trinket that gives + intellect is more beneficial. I would have to agree with the others about going for the 8882 hbp, and reforging the excess haste into crit. Mastery is generally crap if you heal with a disco or pali, but on progression fights it can help. I would never gem for it though. To reiterate on what has already been said, enchant the bracers with Intellect, put pandaren step on his booties and enchant that other ring!

Needs to sort Glyph of Spirit Walk, his talent echo of the elements. Also what is his thought process behind his gemming?
    “I’m like King Midas in reverse. Everything I touch turns to shit.”