In your Washing Machine, Stealing your Socks

Just for my piece of mind .... Elemental Reforging with Simcraft ...

Now I know it's not right - but I'm incredibly bored at work so I'm simcrafting my Character - before I designated Reforge Plots my results were screaming that Crit sims higher then Haste.

my char has a mix of T15H and Normal - so nothing too flash atm but we NEVER reforge into Crit right?

Somebody confirm just to give me the piece of mind that I'm not crazy! (FYI I entered the Reforge Plots and told Simcraft not to include Crit for my next sim).
    I could be wrong but I doubt it

I've never seen crit being higher than haste or mastery,
    And I'm fairly sure it never will be in MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacromental View Post
    Now I know it's not right - but I'm incredibly bored at work so I'm simcrafting my Character - before I designated Reforge Plots my results were screaming that Crit sims higher then Haste.

my char has a mix of T15H and Normal - so nothing too flash atm but we NEVER reforge into Crit right?

Somebody confirm just to give me the piece of mind that I'm not crazy! (FYI I entered the Reforge Plots and told Simcraft not to include Crit for my next sim).
    Were you simming a single target patchwerk fight or Cleave/AoE? Because if you were simming for cleave AoE Its entirely possible for crit to be your best stat depending on your gear level

You should always reforge into GET BACK TO WORK JOHNSON!!!

I just sim'd my character and my stats are Crit >= Mastery, Intellect > Haste

0_o

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    I just sim'd my character and my stats are Crit >= Mastery, Intellect > Haste

0_o
    Scale factors generally don't mean much for elemental, you have to look at reforge plots if you want to know how to prioritize your stats.

Feral Druid Maintainer of SimC // Moderator at Fluid Druid forums
    Pawkets' Armory
    // Pawkets' Pro Raiders // <Forgotten Aspects>