NVIDIA 327.23 drivers.

I know these were released a week ago, but are they stable? I've done some searching around and can't find much info on them. I'm currently running 314.22 drivers, everything released after those drivers has been a nightmare. I tried the 326.41 drivers when they were released and they would shut my graphics card off, the monitor would go blank and act as if the power to my PC was shut off.

I'm using them since they released with no Issues.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rning/advanced
    i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz - R9-280X @ 1150Mhz on stock voltage - 8GB of DDR3 Ram @ 1866Mhz

Yeah, no issues here.

Deleted
    Same here, no issues at all. To be honest, i cant remember ever having any trouble at all, since the last 2 years or so, unless it was labeled as Beta.

No issues here or with 326.41, using a GTX 570. I always use Tweakforce drivers (http://www.tweakforce.com/modules.ph...viewforum&f=36) and they are pretty stable when released. As the name says they are modded drivers that emphasis on max IQ and performance. Give them a try if you'd like, tweakforce vs stock drivers, wow runs better on the tweakforce drivers by 5 ~ 10 fps.
    I can't walk away until I've seen it through, for the good or worse.

I own a GTX 780. The first time I downloaded this driver, I got a black screen and system restarting a few times. What I've done is, reverting to the previous driver, and then I did a custom install by choosing only the display driver, Physx and Geforce Experience. Everything's working perfectly fine now after these steps.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Quote Originally Posted by Confined View Post
    I'm using them since they released with no Issues.
    Same here.

Gigabyte 760

Deleted
    i crash on loading screens at times.. but no biggie..

gtx 570 sli btw

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No issues here, MSI TFII OC 560 Ti.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I'm currently still using 314 on my EVGA 560. I had crazy errors with nvd driver using firefox.
    Screen flash, trying to recover over the timeout. Keep flashing and end up BSOD.
    I recently disabled all "use hardware acceleration when available" and so for no errors. (Only been 1 day in fact since disable)
    I did update to the latest drivers a few months ago but kept getting fps drops to 1 FPS during any game following a BSOD. Even during firefox or steam. Currently staying at 314 due to the stability. I did research on nvidia forums and a lot are experiencing issues. Most if not all reverted back to 314 of those having issues.
    Obelodalix
    "There will be a mount reward for killing Deathwing."
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...c3VvPCVHwc_kWA

GTX 760, no issues here.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was the only driver that worked flawlessly for me.
    Windows 8 users was forced to use buggy beta drivers for quite a while, but looks like nvidia is stepping up their game.
    Just don't try any beta drivers and you should be good with nvidia drivers.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    The only stable driver that's been working for my GTX 460 is 314.22. I've LITERALLY tried ALL other updated versions hoping for a fix

I randomly crash on loading screens

I randomly crash on Mozilla

I randomly crash with 3+ tabs open

I randomly crash watching full screen movie

I randomly crash while downloading

I randomly crash while checking email

This is the only driver version where NONE of that happens.

I have a gtx 465 and havent had a driver crash in 2.5 years, used all those driver versions and always update when a new one becomes available. I love the new geforce experience, much easier to update drivers and you dont even have to restart pc : )

You sound like you may have a unstable overclock to me.

Deleted
    I've had some trouble with my HDMI amp being detected. If I turn my TV on it gets detected as a different device, and when I turn the TV off again my PC is completely oblivious of the whole device until reboot.