Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Well that's kind of lame. Did you say anything?

P.S. If you want to level up some battle pets my advice is do the daily Pet Masters in Pandaria. Once you have the right pets so you can kill all of the Masters with 2 pets you can tag-level a third pet.

What I usually do with a fresh level 1 pet is fight a level 25 mob to get it to level 5-6 just so it doesn't get accidentally 1-shot. Then I do the Masters - you can reach the Jade Forest, V4W, Krasarang, Townlong, Dread Wastes and Vale of Eternal Blossoms (if you've opened the gate) via flightpoints and riding, only the Kun-Lai one requires a flying mount or a 2-seater ride. I usually do these battles on non-90 alts because you also get ~300k XP per daily (so almost 2 million XP total) which adds up over time - faster on a 90 though if you just want the pets leveled.

Your first Master will get you like 10 levels. I think if you do all of them you will get either level 25 or close to it in one day. Plus you get heaps of bandages and toys etc. Even finally got my Porcupette that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

You never tried to get one of the birds in Timeless Isle then.
    People there make a life objective to kill them when someone is mounted.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    so i discovered this if your close to heart land go aggro some pumpkins they look liek the sinister squashling they dont have a reset range last i checked and they do an aoe cleave got some bots farming lucky yi drug some pumpkins over and messed their day up..... one logged to its main killed the pumpkins put me on ignore i had to laugh at how dumb the chinese are....so i waited for respawns n did it agian
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitorii View Post
    I had a bad interaction with another player last night as well. He got all mad because I killed him in the Gurubashi Arena twice and didn't let him get the chest so he made multiple racist comments about me, said he's going to hack my wow and bank account and rape my mother. Pretty ridiculous community sometimes
    Real life threat, thats a ban
    PM me weird stuff :3

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Wow, not enough battle pets for you to battle that you have to complain about it here? Awesome.
    That was a very dense reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Not a Pet Battle story, but...

Late WotLK era. Me and two friends just hit 80 on toons, queue up for the first Heroic dungeon. Get Oculus.
    Paladin Tank and Priest Healer are Full H25ICC vs the three fresh 80 DPS.
    Bout five minutes in, both start crying about hings not dying fast enough. Weren't doing bad damage, just wasn't H25ICC levels they wanted.
    Get tired of listening to it, boot the tank, healer inherits leader role. Back then, only leader could start new queue.
    He demands we leave, we refuse. We had the numbers advantage and the longer wait time. Told him to leave or queue us back up.
    He refuses, claims his superiority over us is reason why we should leave. He goes AFK shortly afterwards. We attempt to contact a GM.

An hour later, he comes back and freaks out that we're still there. Queues us up and finishes the dungeon without another word.

Best part about the whole thing, the guy is removed from the dungeon by a GM DURING the final fight. He wasted an hour and a half of his time and got NOTHING for it.
    Hahaha thats priceless! I bet you that GM waited for it too. And he must have been laughing the whole time... My personal story would probably be this one time this guy wanted in my guild (we were top guild on that server, which wasn't saying much because the server sucked). After denying his app for various reasons, he proceeds to aggressively whisper me over the course of several days. Finally I told him fine, he could test out his dps against me. We even bet gold on it, 10k if he could beat me (we were the same class). We went and did Koralon since it was the most easily accessible standstill fight. He proceeds to do about half my dps. And of course, he refuses to pay up at the end. I called him out on it, even posted on the forums (back when server communities were still fairly tight nit, especially for such a small server) about his lying, and got a bunch of comments about how I was just a stupid nerdy virgin that was mad... yeah... It was pretty silly. Well, not a bunch, it was just one guy (though now that I think of it, it might have been the same guy), the rest of the community understood and the original guy ended up getting refused from guilds and eventually left.

Another time I was in a normal stonecore while leveling my priest. I was healing and still had various ICC epics that I had not replaced with quest loot yet at that level. This was back when the dungeons were pretty hard at the start of the expac. Group refuses to CC anything, those earth guys AoE the group to oblivion and we wipe multiple times, and I get told that I am not geared enough for this since I still have ICC epics (we were level 86....), and was promptly booted.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Want to see serious, volatile hate from the pet battling community? Be the guy just casually flying by that catches a Minifernal before the few dozen people camping the area.

(I was whispered steadily for an hour.)