Poll: How Interested are you in the 2014 Winter Olympics

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Deleted
    Shameless necro. I hope the thread is going to happen, it's less than three weeks to the Olympics.

I'm very interested in all cross country skiing (unless Marit Bjorgen wins everything again), biathlon and hockey events!

I like the skiing/snowboarding stuff...basically all the outdoor things are at least watchable. I'll tune into it occasionally and though I think it's a great thing, it's not like I'd watch people figure skating and shit on any regular day, making it in the Olympics doesn't make it any more exciting to me. I do like the winter games better than the summer ones though, only thing I really like about the summer ones is the swimming.

Deleted
    I am getting so excited! I am looking to flex my work schedule to be able to watch asmuch as I can!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty interested. I'll probably be watching something or other most every day, but to me "most of the coverage" sounds like a full-time job, so I had to go down a notch. I like to watch the Alpine skiing, Snowboarding (mostly half-pipe), Figure Skating (mostly women's singles), Ski Jumping, probably some speed skating. Hockey for me is a keep-an-eye on it and watch-the-big-games thing. Curling is oddly intriguing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post
    Curling is oddly intriguing.
    I know, right? It should be the dullest sport on the planet (other than darts) because it is basically bowls on ice. But it makes for oddly compelling television

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    [x] Not interested at all. I'm not going to watch anything.
    No offense to Russia but the hard part since it is in Russia it means I will be asleep during most live events. I might try to tune into some hockey though if I'm up for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I'm really interested in is ice hockey.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Deleted
    I'm interested, i'll try to folllow as much as possible

Will watch the biathlon as well if I can.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Opening ceremony today. First medal events including Men's 10km biathlon and Women's 7,5km + 7,5km skiathlon tomorrow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Will watch all the hockey games I just can. Both men and women!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yazuru Hanyu of Japan

Holy Shit, this kid can skate. This isn't his performance yesterday in Sochi, but it's the same program. He put a big grin on my face. The Canadian pair was my other favorite.

15+ Year Old Account
    Right now, I'm most interested in all the problems @ Sochi.

https://twitter.com/SochiProblems

Its a media frenzy, and Russia is getting ripped apart.

As far as the events go, its going to be Hockey and Skiing thats gets the most of my attention.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

5 minutes into the opening ceremony, their magnificent display of the Olympic Rings fails - not a good sign!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

The stadium is only half full.

I thought maybe that's where they were sticking the athletes, apparently not.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

15+ Year Old Account
    Stadium looks full now, guess everyone was just skipping all the other countries and showing up for Mother Russia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    The stadium is only half full.
    There was only one sector kept empty, as it was reserved for the participants in the games.