[Disc] - Atonenment Protectors

hi guys.

I've been doing some comparisons between disc spamming atonement and resto druid spamming wrath with DoS or HotW.
    I would really like to get numbers of disc priests who played Protectors HC/Normal/LFR/Flex - how much DMG Done and Healing Done they did. around 540 ilvl would be ideal.

thanks very much.

15+ Year Old Account
    My priest only does normals but when I had ilvl 539 I did 100k-ish dps and 140k-ish hps. I could throw out more healing if needed but our rdruid had it covered. DoC is horrible compared to atonement.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    My priest only does normals but when I had ilvl 539 I did 100k-ish dps and 140k-ish hps. I could throw out more healing if needed but our rdruid had it covered. DoC is horrible compared to atonement.
    how much Healing and Damange DONE please. not dps and hps, if you please.

15+ Year Old Account
    How is that useful information?
    The fight is about 7 minutes long so I guess about 42M damage and 59M healing.

Would be hard to judge as HOTW has a CD in which DPS spels could be used - did they? while the smite could be 90% of the time used.

Just go on the PTR and make a druid and priest. Go to a dummy for one minute, and see how much damage each class does. Then convert it into healing. Atonement is 90% of the damage, then you add mastery, and then add the 20-30% more from crits, and that's your healing done.

So,

100 damage = 90 healing
    With 20% mastery and 20% crit= 79 healing from normal hits and 21.6 from crits for a total of

100 Damage = ~101 Healing (rounding)

I might be doing that terribly wrong since it's very early, but that's the idea.

I don't see why you care if it's protector specific, but it would be best to just ask for people's logs.

Deleted
    Here are my logs for protectors this week, its 10m HC, 547 ilvl - only been playing disc this tier
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/g...?s=2057&e=2583

summary:128k HPS( total healing 67.7 Mil)
    79k DPS (Total dmg 41.7 mil)

Fights with tons of adds i tend to use the dps cloak and tiwst of fate aswell for more dmg.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by mmoc2ef6208292; 2013-09-30 at 05:47 PM.