Thread: Sha

Deleted

Sha

Hi!

Want to start of by telling all of you that i am in NO way a hardcore pvper, i play because i think its fun and I enjoy the the game.

But the thing that have started to grind my gear is:

I die all the time in World PvP / Random Battlegrounds / 2v2 (if trained).
    Im allways the kill target and i dont have the defences to survive if i get jumped on.

Some specific 1v1 i might win or survive some wierd class/spec comps in 2v2 but mostly i get so fucused down i might get 1 real cast of.

What am I supposed to do if i get jumped in world pvp or trained in 2v2 (i play with an IRL friend, WW Monk)?
    Am I just supposed to go AFK and make some coffee? because i cant fight back, everyone seems to have atleast 2 ways of getting out of fear/roots without using trinkets.

Im not ranting I just want to know what fellow Shadow Priests do to survive in 2v2 with a second DPS or when you get jumped in world pvp.
    Mostly WPvP (we are getting better in 2v2 and win SOMETIMES!)

Random BG's i usuly survive because i have a friend/teammates helping me but thats not allways the case in WPvP.

How do you guys Survive / Get kills in World PvP if you get jumped on? (or duells for that matter)

EDIT: I have no idea why the Titel became Sha O.o

Yeah.. With 10 posts and the fact that this was a silly read, you kinda seem like a troll.

That or you just seem really bad in PvP. Id suggest to start reading up on pages like Noxxic aswell to improve your skills, aswell as ArenaJunkies and such.

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pvp/priest...ild-and-glyphs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u8bBRZrf10
    My dad once told me that aslong as religion existed, even I could make my own fantasy buddys

Another thing if you die - stand up and fight ...eventually you will learn (or you should in general) get better finding a way out ...knowing the class better...using proper macros etc. I am not a PVPer at all - only bit I did were required for a legendary quest line but I saw that when I started I could not get a single kill almost :P and was owned by any one. Later when got some better PVP gear read a little how to open, what those BG's actually works could end up with few kills at least

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolcatabeta View Post
    Yeah.. With 10 posts and the fact that this was a silly read, you kinda seem like a troll.

That or you just seem really bad in PvP. Id suggest to start reading up on pages like Noxxic aswell to improve your skills, aswell as ArenaJunkies and such.
    I dont understand why you call me a troll i am asking for help.
    i was asking for input from other shadow priests.

I will watch the youtube link thx
    I have allredy been reading everything at noxxic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tereu5 View Post
    Another thing if you die - stand up and fight ...eventually you will learn (or you should in general) get better finding a way out ...knowing the class better...using proper macros etc. I am not a PVPer at all - only bit I did were required for a legendary quest line but I saw that when I started I could not get a single kill almost :P and was owned by any one. Later when got some better PVP gear read a little how to open, what those BG's actually works could end up with few kills at least
    Yeah thats what i am doing
    Duelling and doing BG's like crazy atm

- - - Updated - - -

According to this link Noxxic shows Body & Soul and Solace and Insanity.
    From what i have heard this aint a very good spec to use.

Myself have been playing around with Feathers and From Darkness, comes Light (i dont want to stand still casting + Insanity I feel i way to easy to Avoid)

Thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lolcatabeta View Post
    I dont rly know what to say, sure its an entertaining video but its mostly to show off the dmg a Shadow Priest can put of while multidotting and shows nothing when it comes do defencive plays.

From what i saw there where just alot of 5v1/2 fights and he barely got targeted.

I will go check out arenajunkies to (thought that site was long dead)

Deleted
    Always have 3 orbs ready and don't use them on random trashmobs if you suspect you're gonna get jumped soon.

Vampiric Embrace is a lay on hands if nobody else is in the party if you can get to channel it. Bid your time until you can get a fear they can't do anything about, such as kiting with feathers. When they can't do anything bout it, pop dots, dispell buffs, DP->insanity together with embrace. Thats an easy 10->100% hp after a couple of channels.

After the fear you gotta silence sometimes to prevent interrupts. For instance Deathknights, silence them during your burst, and they can't DG/AMS/interrupt you to stop the healing.

hint: Fear->feather+dispersion = win (-> mass dispell->levitate) if you wanna run(unless DK "lol deathgrip")

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wiep View Post
    Always have 3 orbs ready and don't use them on random trashmobs if you suspect you're gonna get jumped soon.

Vampiric Embrace is a lay on hands if nobody else is in the party if you can get to channel it. Bid your time until you can get a fear they can't do anything about, such as kiting with feathers. When they can't do anything bout it, pop dots, dispell buffs, DP->insanity together with embrace. Thats an easy 10->100% hp after a couple of channels.

After the fear you gotta silence sometimes to prevent interrupts. For instance Deathknights, silence them during your burst, and they can't DG/AMS/interrupt you to stop the healing.

hint: Fear->feather+dispersion = win (-> mass dispell->levitate) if you wanna run(unless DK "lol deathgrip")
    Thx thats alot of tips! I will try them all out :-) <3

Deleted
    I've never been a fan of PvP in wow but generally what'll help you survive longer as a "squishy" in any team-based game is positioning and positional awareness.

Next time you die, try to think about if you lended yourself to being focused. Obviously it's not allways possible to avoid with stealth and gap-closers in the game, but that's what cooldowns are for.