View Poll Results: After reading: Do you think HotS is EXP 5?

Voters
222. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Make sense.

39 17.57%
  • No! I have my doubts.

119 53.60%
  • I'm not sure. Maybe.

64 28.83%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cradix View Post
    Mobile Authenticator attached to Blizzard All-stars. That's what the stats app is for.
    They don't mention that kind of apps in the trademark descriptions. This is the first time they've emphasised mobile and tablets, so it likely refers to a major feature of the game, or the entire game, being available as an app.

Since we know a MOBA wouldn't do well on small screens with poor user-input capabilities, we can draw the logical conclusion that HotS is either a new game, or Expansion 5. They do have pet battles.
    "Good morning!" said Bilbo, and he meant it. The sun was shining, and the grass was very green. But Gandalf looked at him from under long bushy eyebrows that stuck out farther than the brim of his shady hat.

Author of: Mount 2.0 (MMO-Champion Thread)
    Author of: World Enhancement Patch 1.0 (MMO-Champion Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    They don't mention that kind of apps in the trademark descriptions. This is the first time they've emphasised mobile and tablets, so it likely refers to a major feature of the game, or the entire game, being available as an app.

Since we know a MOBA wouldn't do well on small screens with poor user-input capabilities, we can draw the logical conclusion that HotS is either a new game, or Expansion 5. They do have pet battles.
    *cough* Titan *cough*
    You tried too hard and now your post is shit. Never try too hard, the gamble isn't worth it. -Boubouille

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I wish. I'd be fine with that and the expansion.
    "Good morning!" said Bilbo, and he meant it. The sun was shining, and the grass was very green. But Gandalf looked at him from under long bushy eyebrows that stuck out farther than the brim of his shady hat.

Author of: Mount 2.0 (MMO-Champion Thread)
    Author of: World Enhancement Patch 1.0 (MMO-Champion Thread)

the next expansion inst a burning legion expansion
    we have to deal with azeroth`s old gods in order to defeat sargeras / high burning legion mobs

Brewmaster
    Wrong! As we now know this isn't the case.

Good effort but when I first read this I did think the All Stars theory made more sense than WoW expansion. A for effort.