Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    why don't you ghost run to another graveyard and rez there?

Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    This is bannable

You are not allowed to destory others game experience. Of course you can kill someone, multiple times, too. But this is absolutely forbidden.
    Sadly, Blizzard disagrees with you. They've always called spawn camping "PVP." It's horrible, frustrating and I hate it, but I've also learned what abilities not to use around flagged players.

Blizzard does step in on rare occations i.e. a rogue repeatedly killing a quest giver, then Vanishing (making no attempt at pvp), but it's inconsistent. I've also seen raid members get banned for a Stormwind raid, but their raid shut the sever down.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    why don't you ghost run to another graveyard and rez there?
    If you have read the opening post, you would have seen that these "graveyard camping parties" tend to be at multiple graveyards for prolonged hours.

In other words, most of the graveyards are getting camped at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love all the people who obviously have no idea what OP is talking about. He's talking about players using the Censer of Agony which flags you as hostile towards anyone, even if they aren't flagged YOU CAN KILL THEM. On the PTR they implemented a "Sacrificed to Ordos" debuff which prevented you from being killed for 10 minutes, but it sounds like it isn't working for you, OP. You might need to have a rogue buddy mass rez you while hiding from the gankers. You might also want to make a ticket and let Blizzard know about it.
    Last edited by Jce; 2013-09-30 at 09:07 PM. Reason: I dun goofed
    Click on me for my anime list!
    Quote Originally Posted by H.P. Lovecraft
    What a man does for pay is of little significance. What he is, as a sensitive instrument responsive to the world's beauty, is everything!

Quote Originally Posted by God of Conquest View Post
    I love all the people who obviously have no idea what OP is talking about. He's talking about players using the Censer of Agony which flags you as hostile towards anyone, even if they aren't flagged YOU CAN KILL THEM. On the PTR they implemented a "Sacrificed to Ordos" debuff which prevented you from being killed for 10 minutes, but it sounds like it isn't working for you, OP. You might need to have a rogue buddy mass rez you while hiding from the gankers. You might also want to make a ticket and let Blizzard know about it.
    You use Censer of Eternal Agony making YOU hostile to all other players that don't have one. Meaning anyone can attack you. A player with their pvp flag turned on or that attacked you and activated their flag are attackable by you and if you kill them they receive the following debuff Sacrificed to Ordos which says
    Sacrificed to Ordos
    Recently sacrificed.
    Does not grant Bloody Coins.
    10 minutes remaining
    The problem it seems the player is having is they are flagged for attacking something or turning on their flag or moving from a flagged zone to the unflagged zone. Ideally what would be best would to be sit at the graveyard and not res while waiting the 5 minutes for your pvp flag to turn off. Then ensure you do not attack or aoe or do anything of the sort to flag yourself again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Milkwolfgang View Post
    I play on a PvE server and I see peeps all the time going batcrazy yelling "FOR THE GLORY OF ORDOS RAAAAWR!" and I was never attacked.
    ^^ Is what so many PvE server people are saying so they are maybe exploiting or your pvp flag isn't dropping off.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wait for the pvp flag to wear off as a ghost then rez. If your on a pvp server... well you knew what you were signing up for...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyxtyr View Post
    snip
    How do you explain whole graveyards of people being camped, on a PvE server at that, then? When I was around, the censer allowed you to kill anyone, regardless of flag. Might have just been a bug, though.
    Click on me for my anime list!
    Quote Originally Posted by H.P. Lovecraft
    What a man does for pay is of little significance. What he is, as a sensitive instrument responsive to the world's beauty, is everything!

I have a solution -- let players under the effects of the censor, being PVP flagged for all players, also register as hostile to ALL NPCs

The great problem with this item is just that the users only benefits from it and has a way too short cooldown considering how bausive it is.
    If you kill one having it you get nothing, you basically have no interest in engaging them, but they get something from killing you and there is no safe spot on the island with completely useless guards.

The easiest solution would be a safe zone around the celestial arena were you can't be targeted by those people and were they are instantly killed when crossing the border to the area.
    Or letting normal players get bloody coins from people using the censor, don't make them faction like, so that they can't team up.

I really like the idea behind the item but the practice is stupid, you have a totally pve dedicated island which is also for equipping twinks and long term farming of items and gear. Even the items you can buy for bloody coins are not something to strife for for a pvp dedicated player, open world pvp stuff a pet and a mount.
    Without backfire through how the censor works it could only end in a massacre.
    As the patch hit i was quite happy having some open pvp option without necessarily fighting alliance but i now i don't even have that thing anymore and i just kill/try to kill anyone using it, just because nearly everyone ganks with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    This has been happening since 5.4 got released.

Organized groups of well geared PvPers would camp pretty much every graveyard (spirit rezzer) on the island - even on the PvE servers i play on...

Regardless of where you die, you are taken to the nearby graveyard - as soon as you are ressed, there are ~10 well organized/geared people instantly CCing and bursting you down.

This gets repeated over and over and over and over again, for literally hours.

The gankers do not get any blood coins at all - all they do is endlessly grief and gank at these graveyards, and you are unable to do anything to stop it.

Your corpse is right there on the graveyard, so you are unable to ress anywhere else - all the graveyards are camped, so running in ghost form to a different graveyard will not save you what so ever.

People who are trying to hunt down the rares are usually poorly PvE geared and quite possibly just reached level 90 - so there is ZERO chance of those random individuals ever organizing and successfully combating the well geared/organized graveyard camping teams that even have dedicated healers.

Waiting for these gankers to leave simply does not work - they are there until 4 AM, and i can't wait (got a job in morning) till 4 AM to log in, HS out and escape this permanent graveyard camp.
    Not to mention that i want to actually play through the Timeless Isle - and not be 100% lock out of ever seeing anything on the isle because a single death means going back to a permanent graveyard camp.

Only solution a player can do is log on a different character or log out of WoW completely - and that is completely unacceptable, to have groups of 5-10 players completely DENYING any form of playing experience for anyone else on the island is the highest form of griefing.

I got only an hour or two to play during the day, after work, and the only thing i need in WoW atm is the Timeless Isle for my alts - and these jackasses are 100% denying me any possibility to play... i payed 13e for my game time and i frikkin expect to be able to play, instead of being permanently locked into a graveyard with NO POSSIBILITY of escape.

I literally have 2 lvl90 alts who are unable to leave Timeless Isle - whenever i got time to log in and play, these 'tards are there camping and i can't HS out or do anything to escape the grave camp.

One thing is faction warfare and FFA pvp - a completely different thing is having organized GRIEF GROUPS who endlessly camp graveyards just to ruin other player's experience and deny any possibility for playing.

Blizzard needs to IMMEDIATELY implement that as long as you have the "recently sacrificed to ordos" 10 minute debuff you can not be attacked by players who are on the "ordos coin hunt", regardless of their faction.
    This game was best and greatest until cry-babies making blizzard ruined all the FUN! Especially when they cried on "PVP server"..
    I don't mind or care if they do all these pvp nerf crap on pve or rpg server, leave pvp server alone.. I want to go gank who ever i want, raid whatever town i want without 100 elite guards kicking my butt. These kind of cries are mostly the reason why we stuck doing boring battleground for pvp instead of world pvp like back then. "Destroying player experience in game?" PVE/RPG player destroyed my PVP experience in game....

If your version of fun is to find ways -- on a PVE server no less -- to render other people incapable of playing the game and be left alone, there is something deeply damaged and broken inside. As for "destroying the PVP experience", it's an MMORPG. That is an inherently PVE platform. If you want a PVP experience that can't be ruined by PVE and RPG content, get an emulater and play Street Fighter II.

Quote Originally Posted by gongmonk View Post
    This game was best and greatest until cry-babies making blizzard ruined all the FUN! Especially when they cried on "PVP server"..
    I don't mind or care if they do all these pvp nerf crap on pve or rpg server, leave pvp server alone.. I want to go gank who ever i want, raid whatever town i want without 100 elite guards kicking my butt. These kind of cries are mostly the reason why we stuck doing boring battleground for pvp instead of world pvp like back then. "Destroying player experience in game?" PVE/RPG player destroyed my PVP experience in game....
    So what was the last account that you were banned under? Seriously your post hits on so many sociopathic qualities.

report them, this is griefing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cows For Life View Post
    So what was the last account that you were banned under? Seriously your post hits on so many sociopathic qualities.
    Not one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cows For Life View Post
    Seriously your post hits on so many sociopathic qualities.
    Really, you had to go there? LOL