Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They don't merge, but the buff they grant each other on death when close together does increase their size.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Deleted
    So how exactly are you "ignoring" the adds in P3? Do tanks tank them or?

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalomena View Post
    So how exactly are you "ignoring" the adds in P3? Do tanks tank them or?
    ya in p3 when the adds come out, offtank grabs them, no one aoes. when MC's go out, tank pulls out the adds so we can aoe break out the MC's

Thanks for the info. =)

Deleted
    Hello everyone. Your input indeed was very valuable. We made some changes and managed to kill it last reset and again yesterday. Yesterday kill we had 4 melees and 2 caster dps but things went quite smoothly I believe. Our enhancement shaman is quite undergeared and it was his first time he face Garrosh so all in all we did quite well.

As a token of appreciation I'd like to share with you the video of our kill yesterday. While I can confidently declare Garrosh is now on farm status with us I would appreciate any and all comments regarding our strategy and my own playstyle. I know there's always room for improvements and if you can point something out please do!

youtube.com/watch?v=wP-0MBb_bHY

[Link updated]
    Last edited by mmoc49f935abbb; 2013-10-15 at 09:44 PM.

Deleted
    just switch too 2 healing instead of 3, made our kill go smooth.. but your healers ofc need to get some more HPS out, but the 3 healer is rly not needed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Medsashi View Post
    Is it possible to 3 heal it? We have 1 dps missing and may have to go 3 heal.
    It certainly is possible, but in the end I would say it would be more difficult as you stay in each phase longer. But I know a lot of people have 3 healed it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cauch View Post
    Hello everyone. Your input indeed was very valuable. We made some changes and managed to kill it last reset and again yesterday. Yesterday kill we had 4 melees and 2 caster dps but things went quite smoothly I believe. Our enhancement shaman is quite undergeared and it was his first time he face Garrosh so all in all we did quite well.

As a token of appreciation I'd like to share with you the video of our kill yesterday. While I can confidently declare Garrosh is now on farm status with us I would appreciate any and all comments regarding our strategy and my own playstyle. I know there's always room for improvements and if you can point something out please do!

youtube.com/watch?v=b9EafGbja8Q
    This is a lvl 60 pally Rag solo video... not a garrosh video might want to fix that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ronee View Post
    just switch too 2 healing instead of 3, made our kill go smooth.. but your healers ofc need to get some more HPS out, but the 3 healer is rly not needed
    One less healer = more hps for other two

- - - Updated - - -

That link is to a raggy solo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by royals View Post
    It certainly is possible, but in the end I would say it would be more difficult as you stay in each phase longer. But I know a lot of people have 3 healed it.
    Really comes down to dps if you 3 heal it. Staying longer in the 1. Phase is rather irrelevant as theres no need to rush, its more of a timing thing to get him under 10% before the next add wave spawns.
    in my experience the most annoying "dps check" is the end of the 2nd phase, because you really dont want to get a 3. transition phase. just a few seconds before the 3. transition phase there will be another whirlwind+adds, leaving you with no time to kill the adds before you get into the realm. this is more than annoying and killed us quite a few time (cant really explain why though, somehow lead to a lot of confusion and dmg, wouldnt says its impossible but makes it a lot more complicated).
    the 3. phase is a small dps check as well, but with hero it was actually quite easy as soon as we first got into that phase without any casualties.

so if you are able to pull the dps to get him out of the 2nd phase soon enough, in my opinion the fight is a lot easier to 3 heal (disc priest might help). did kill him with 2heal on a toon as well, but with a loot more deaths, especially tanks dropping in p1 (might have simply been a gear issue though)

You consider 4 raid days per week casual. That's cute.

Quote Originally Posted by betsyross View Post
    You consider 4 raid days per week casual. That's cute.
    Back when I raided 4 days a week we called that 'semi hardcore'.

Deleted
    Hi guys,

So sorry for posting the wrong video! It could've been worse hahaha.

Link to correct video of me tanking: youtube.com/watch?v=wP-0MBb_bHY