Been gone since end of LK, 7 days free time questions

Hi,

I've been gone since LK, don't have cata or MoP installed. The other day I rec'd an email giving me 7 days free game time so I decided, why not...

My launcher is stuck at about 500mbs leftover download, v4.0.0.12911. I already tried deleting my WTF and updates folders.

My account status shows canceled, but game time shows 7 days free available.

What do I need to do to get the game working? I just want to log into the game and check my toons/stuff is still there, maybe say hi to friends.

Like I said, I only have LK installed, nothing else, and would be fine with not being able to access other content.

I'd appreciate all help!

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Try hitting repair if that doesn't work. try to reinstall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Seconding the reinstall suggestion. Wipe the whole thing off your computer, then download the game from the website.

They have this fancy new feature since Cataclysm where you can log in and play while the game is still downloading. If your internet is fast you can be online within minutes of starting the process.
    Chiqaboom / Proudmoore-US

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, reinstall the entire thing with the client from the official site, lot of things have changed
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*