Poll: Laptop?

Deleted

Which laptop would you chose?

I'm in doubt which laptop to take. I've got a low budget and I found 2 laptops that are reasonable in my budget and requirements. But which one would you go for? It's mostly for playing college and playing wow.

http://tweakers.net/pricewatch/32887...specificaties/ (Lenovo ideapad with an Intel Core i5-3230M (2.6ghz dual core), 2GB GeForce GT 635M and 8 GB DDR3)
    http://www.vobisonline.nl/acer-aspir...208g50amm.html (Acer Aspire with touchscreen, Intel Core i5-4200U (1.6ghz dual core), 2GB GeForce GT 720M and 8 GB DDR3)

I need to know this fast, so thanks for your opinions

The first one is better..Older tech but stronger by a good margin than the second.

i5's are dual cores in laptop lingo? But ya, first one is better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    i5's are dual cores in laptop lingo?
    What does that mean? Sorry, english is not my native language.

I thought the first one is better too, but would it make much of a difference when playing wow? The touch screen looks very appealing to me.

If you want to play WoW without killing your battery or hearing the laptop running at full steam, grab one with it's own graphics card - the Lenova. The Acer will play wow, but intergated graphics with the rest of the shit it has to process from wow = double time. I have that issue with my laptop Toshiba P75-A7200. Other than the integrated vid, oversight on my part. Great pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomken View Post
    Everytime I try to Que for LFR, the game completely crashes. WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    It's probably trying to save you a headache.

Deleted
    I ordered the Acer. I like the general looks and the touch screen so much, I went for it anyway. It has room for upgrades, which I might get in the future. Thanks for all advice!
    Last edited by mmoc7be6787211; 2013-09-30 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Spelling