Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

Ripped women, is it really that unnatractive?

Whenever there's a thread here about the perfect body shapes or anything that goes into that direction women who are athletic are usually found really unattractive.
    I see comments about it being too manly or that women shouldn't look like that.
    I've seen plenty good looking women who have greater bodies than your average male!

What is your opinion on this, Is it just what it is and being ripped is for men alone or are there women who can pull it off?

I'm not talking about a female Arnold or anything, that's just as unpleasant as it is for males.

EDIT: One pictures stopped working so i posted another one. (sorry for that)
    Last edited by mmoc0efa2cff2a; 2013-09-30 at 10:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both of those ladies are quite attractive IMO.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Those women are wildly attractive. I find bulk unattractive, but definition is great. Athletic but feminine is perfect.

Personally I don't think being ripped is an attractive trait in either gender. You can be fit without looking like you're carved from a rock.

I'm not saying it's always ugly or anything, but I definitely think milder tones are always the way to go, especially for women.

Neither of those women look manly. Bodybuilder wise, no thanks, but I love a fit/toned/athletic girl.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    This kinda ripped is attractive, what I find unattractive is this...

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't consider these women to be ripped. They're actually very fit and attractive. If you want to see a ripped chick go google or youtube Dana Linn Bailey and you'll see why some women can be labeled unattractive if too ripped lol
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

Deleted
    Those chicks are bad examples because they are smoking anyway. In the same way that I would probably find Fatima whitbread unattractive even if she wasn't a beast.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    That is the ideal body, imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that Mel B from Spice Girls? Wow she looks good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Neither of those are extreme enough to match what I imagine when reading "ripped women". Toned abs can be sexy, but other parts--like very muscular arms--are a huge turn-off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Electroso View Post

if she wasnt wearing the bra I would have thought she was a man

10+ Year Old Account
    To each their own I guess. I see nothing wrong with women having abs and stuff... not that I do. *sadface* lol Muscle is one thing, steroid use on the other hand is a a whole different thing that just... ew. Goes for men as well. Muscle is nice on guys, too much or steroid looking body builder though.. no thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Electroso View Post

- WTF image -
    I thought I'd click on just one more link before going to bed ... Damn you!!!

But yeah, I agree . The ladies in the OP are attractive ... That abomination of a woman Electroso posted is the thing nightmares are made of ....

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shave her bald, remove the bra and shes a man :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotiria View Post
    Is that Mel B from Spice Girls? Wow she looks good.
    Yes it's Mel-B from the spice girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    Neither of those are extreme enough to match what I imagine when reading "ripped women". Toned abs can be sexy, but other parts--like very muscular arms--are a huge turn-off.
    It's just usually atleast so far i've seen guys seem to be turned off when muscles start to appear. I'm not saying all guys though.
    But i've seen it being called "too manly" quite a few times.

I would've thought it's the same/similar rule for both sexes tbh: toned/defined body is good, but getting overly muscular is bad.

At least, that's how I see it. I don't find overly muscular men attractive, nor overly muscular women.

My girlfriend has somewhat similar abs to the first and third girls. Personally I find it extremely attractive.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    damn, Mel-B looks hot even at 40 years old she looks like hot 30 !

15+ Year Old Account
    Too ripped yea, typical feminine attributes are not a 6-pack to the extreme.
    Fit <3
    Too much - yuak
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.