Challenge modes. Destro vs Demo?

Alright my last class that i need CMs on is almost 90.
    So i was wondering, which spec is actually better right now? Destro or Demo?
    Looking for both: Stronng aoe and single target.
    Had no experience with warlocks yet so that's why there is that question.

I used *Search* button, only found similar that were made before the patch.
    Thanks

I've always been better at Demo, so I stayed demo. Destro works just as well, and in some situations even better

Destro works better at low ilvl.

You may use any spec, they all are good post 5.4(demo was nerfed a little bit) to get gold. Imo Destro performs the best. You might want to stack mastery/haste though, due to the lack of mana regen at low item level.
    Last edited by Dnusha; 2013-10-01 at 05:03 AM.

So destro, using grimoire of sacrifice or supremacy?
    And going mastery > crit?

You will spam shadowburns 24/7 so GoSac works better for packs, GoSup for solo bosses. Mastery>Crit = Mastery>Haste imo, but RoF spam will cost you a lot of mana, and you will have a lot of embers from constant aoe even without high crit. I would go Mastery > Haste=Crit.

To be frank - both work it just depends on your groups comp since both specs fit different niches. And even though this thread is from a few patches ago - the premise remains the same if that's the thread you were talking about.

Ive been finding a lot of success in CMs as Destro (9/9 Best Time FoS, holding 4 titles on a casual schedule, couple US 50 times), with my usual PvE gear + Relic of Yu'lon and a normal Meta.

There's a lot of situations in CMs where you can easily bank embers to burst them down on bosses or even exploit Rain of Fire, even with the reduced Regeneration - 1st bosses in SM and SH come to mind.

I was never that good at Demo tho, I just love Destro's niche for CMs. I'm usually top DPS on trash pulls where my tank can't exploit absurd amounts of vengeance :P