10+ Year Old Account

Technique: Glyph of Skeleton

So I read a forum on the Blizz site that tells me this Glyph is veeeery rare. Supposedly a 1% drop rate from Rattleskew who is on a 3 hour spawn timer.

So my question here is am I misinformed? is it mega rare? If it is, what's a reasonable price?

Oh by the way, I killed Rattleskew last night for the first time and it dropped for me.
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

I've seen a couple people on my crappy server offering to pay 1k for the glyph.

Yes, it's pretty rare. I play on a active server and I spammed trade for about a solid week. Only response I got was other dk's looking for it. Someone was nice enough to get one and mail it to me though. But I definitely would have paid 2-3k for the glyph no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    So I read a forum on the Blizz site that tells me this Glyph is veeeery rare. Supposedly a 1% drop rate from Rattleskew who is on a 3 hour spawn timer.

So my question here is am I misinformed? is it mega rare? If it is, what's a reasonable price?

Oh by the way, I killed Rattleskew last night for the first time and it dropped for me.
    got it on my scribes 1st kill of rattleskew from battle of the barnicle so i dono who told u it was rare drop

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    got it on my scribes 1st kill of rattleskew from battle of the barnicle so i dono who told u it was rare drop
    Can't tell if trolling.. you do realize that rare doesn't mean impossible to get on first drop, right?

Deleted
    It is VERY rare, been farming for it for 2 weeks, no luck, but someone else got it so we're all fine, just too bad I didn't get it, could've made tons of easy gold

I have this technique, but I'm not sure how I came about it. Whether it was from my scribe or a friend gave it to me. I haven't used my scribe much on the new island.

I didn't think it was that rare, maybe I can make a couple of gold off it.

Deleted
    It is insanely rare, I've killed Rattleskew 50+ times and never seen it drop. Plus, the glyph has never showed up on my high population realm, so yeah - it's rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I WAS pretty lucky to get it on my first and only kill. Now I just need to sell the damn thing
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    So I WAS pretty lucky to get it on my first and only kill. Now I just need to sell the damn thing
    I can't sell mine either, on Kazzak. One of the bigger realms out there. Heck I'm close to just vendor the crap and get on with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I finally managed to sell mine for 15k!!