New DVD I never thought possible

I was over at Amazon.com the other day just seeing what future releases were coming out when I saw something. I had to sit there and actually look at it for a moment to really believe it was real. I'm going to share the link just so people don't think I'm joking about this before I name the show, but there IS a full series DVD of it coming out in the near future.

http://www.amazon.com/Tattooed-Teena...+beverly+hills

Yes. Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters From Beverly Hills is actually getting a DVD release.

Who actually wanted this? I mean I remember when it was on the USA network and I remember seeing an episode or two of it and thinking it was horrible then. It can't have gotten better with age. I'm just flummoxed with this decision and confused as to who would be the audience for it.

The same company is releasing the Beverly Hills Teens cartoon on DVD (which is alright because the show, while silly, was mostly ok) and Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad. So yeah, apparently there was a market for Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters. Who knew?
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alot of weird stuff like this gets a cult status when it goes to dvd/vhs.

the producers are probably hoping it can grow with people sharing it around going "lol look at this" etc
    Hi

Never heard of it. I don't think I could watch this unless I were completely stoned.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing it may have got a lot of people suddenly looking it up when it was mentioned in an episode of Dragon Ball Z Abridged. I honestly thought it was a made up title.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I'm guessing it may have got a lot of people suddenly looking it up when it was mentioned in an episode of Dragon Ball Z Abridged. I honestly thought it was a made up title.
    No. It's a real thing. I remember seeing it, like I said. I just don't know where the interest for a DVD release came from.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.