Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Work? Christ you're a selfish one. It's not the tank's JOB to carry your sorry ass through an encounter.
    hear hear plus ten internetz
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    I join LFR part 1 and it puts me on protectors. I clear up to sha and queue again, I get immerses and then leave. give me 1 reason why I should stay after I have killed every boss I can loot from?

15+ Year Old Account
    There's something (partially out of topic) that i don't understand. How the raid leader in lfr is assigned? I've found myself (did all content since vanilla) leading the group everytime i queued while the RL was just wondering around the map.

Oh, i would like to thank the guy that the other night asked "why this guy is writting in rw while he can't even speak in english?" after i lead a succesfull attempt on galakras. I told that story to my guildmate and we haven't stopped laughing yet.

Deleted
    When you queue you can opt to be a leader by clicking on the flag when selecting your role.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    When you queue you can opt to be a leader by clicking on the flag when selecting your role.
    I know that, and i always did it. Than i found unexperienced RL choosen instead of me. I don't want to say that i'm the best RL in world but probably i can do better than someone that never saw the encounter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    So you only want the rewards with none of the riscs involved? Then don't do lfr
    That's not for you or anyone else to decide. People may leave for a various of reasons, none of them are counted as non legit by Blizz. If you don't wanna risk getting an LFR group where someone may bail, cause they think the group is too shit, then don't do LFR?

It goes both ways....

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    Doesnt always work and noone listens to RL anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by nelle300 View Post
    It doesn't take 10-60 to replace a tank, what the hell are you on? The groups I'm in as a tank, and the other one leaves, then we wait like 2-3 min
    i dunno what wing you were running, but wing 1 was, 1 person leaves and boom an other comes.
    tank,heal or dps. only a few min

but wing 2... those were long waiting times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    Doesnt always work and noone listens to RL anyway.

Unless you're the RL of a premade group in LFR, being the RL means absolutely nothing. Sometimes I even wonder why some people have the option of being selected as RL checked. Cause clearly some of them have no freaking clue. Maybe if the RL was chosen based on past current experience for instance and if the RL actually had the ability to say kick someone only needing say 2 more votes or if he could mark a person afk like in a BG and it would put a debuff on people. If they didn't engage in combat within x amount of minutes, they would be kicked.

It's just that the current version of a raid leader in LFR means absolutely nothing - other than you get to spam raid warnings....