Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I really like those weapons! I don't care about Lightning at all, but I need those weapons in my life. Especially that axe.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    What level do you need to be?

Also I NEED snows battle axe.

like OMG
    Going to take a wild guess and say probably 50(because if someone is playing now they'd have to be ungodly slow to not hit 50 by Nov 14th) for the core part of it with smaller Fates around the world that will drop smaller amounts of currency for vendor items. What I'd have to guess is there will be a vendor and currency probably for part of it(either the weps or armor) and then the other part will come from the larger Fate chain that will be meant for max lvls.

It will more than likely be treated like seasonal events, so I doubt it will require level 50 to obtain. Level 50 to equip on the other hand is still a possibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    Any Word on when / where this will happen?

EDIT: Found it, November 14th, looks like it's only going to run for one week.
    Oh sure make the cool event only last a week, but make this retarded bomb/speedo thing last a whole month. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Oh sure make the cool event only last a week, but make this retarded bomb/speedo thing last a whole month. ._.
    I believe it was originally planned to only last a week but was extended due to the issues with servers at release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post

My favorite Fate so far. Steropes has "the one hitter quitter".
    I HATE him...But i always try and run back to continue fighting....Even if i die i won;t stay down i will continue to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm137 View Post
    Going to take a wild guess and say probably 50(because if someone is playing now they'd have to be ungodly slow to not hit 50 by Nov 14th) for the core part of it with smaller Fates around the world that will drop smaller amounts of currency for vendor items. What I'd have to guess is there will be a vendor and currency probably for part of it(either the weps or armor) and then the other part will come from the larger Fate chain that will be meant for max lvls.
    Well personally I am still lv 41 on my main class but then again I tend to do other stuff in between leveling my main cant really stomach running fate zergs for more then an hour a time anyway XD.
    as long as its the same as the bomb event it should not pose much of a problem tbh for people getting their items.

I swear to god if they start bringing in events for all the old FF games, I will actually buy and play this game.

Would love a Squall event, maybe you get pulled into a time compression and fight your way out of Ultimecias castle.

And your rewards are the Lionheart Gunblade and Squalls Leathers/Seed Uniform.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

I swear to god if they start bringing in events for all the old FF games, I will actually buy and play this game.
    Um they are doing better then that. Crystal tower from FF3 is coming back as a raid.

Um they are doing better then that. Crystal tower from FF3 is coming back as a raid.

Boooo... They could've at least picked a better one

Ultimecia Castle Raid! Assault on Galbadia! The Lunar Cry!

Gief FFVIII Pl0x

Stupid young people, no appreciating the classics

Stupid young people, no appreciating the classics
    I'm not young nor Stupid. I just found 3 boring as shit. 4 was much better and 8 was by far the most memorable of my earlier life.

it is more like "Stupid old people and thinking "old/classic" means good."

FFX is the only FF you need in life.

Till 13:LR comes out. Because the combat is gonna be like kingdom hearts and FF15 and WARDROBE COMBAT IS BACK

zomg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pool of the Dead View Post
    Boooo... They could've at least picked a better one

Ultimecia Castle Raid! Assault on Galbadia! The Lunar Cry!

Gief FFVIII Pl0x
    You realize we have the entirety of the game and Yoshida has promised this game to be a Final Fantasy playground. Just be patient, WoW players didn't get to fight Arthas during Vanilla for example.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not young nor Stupid. I just found 3 boring as shit. 4 was much better and 8 was by far the most memorable of my earlier life.

it is more like "Stupid old people and thinking "old/classic" means good."
    I swear FF4 feels the most like a Final Fantasy for me. Then again, it did introduce a lot of staples, so I guess that's to be expected.

What in the actual fuck is up with some of those weapons? The Monk "gloves"? The... book? Words escape me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    But FF8 was....so bad....
    so much this. 8 is seriously my least favorite in the series. that game was all over the place. sure once you figure out whats going on it gets somewhat interesting but that game is crap past the second disc imo. everything up to the raid on galbadia garden was amazing to me then all the sudden everything takes a terrible turn. imo anyway.

OT: this looks awesome. i guess i need to start playing more regularly now. when i do play i love it but i only find myself playing like once a week and even then its only for an hour or so. i need to step it up lol

Quote Originally Posted by mstieler View Post
    What in the actual fuck is up with some of those weapons? The Monk "gloves"? The... book? Words escape me.
    The BOOK IS fucked up. Since it's Hope's boomerang. and the Monk weapons SHOULD have been Snow's gloves. but I feel like the rest are good.... well... I have a slight issue with the Mog staff... but that's beside the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    so much this. 8 is seriously my least favorite in the series. that game was all over the place. sure once you figure out whats going on it gets somewhat interesting but that game is crap past the second disc imo. everything up to the raid on galbadia garden was amazing to me then all the sudden everything takes a terrible turn. imo anyway.

OT: this looks awesome. i guess i need to start playing more regularly now. when i do play i love it but i only find myself playing like once a week and even then its only for an hour or so. i need to step it up lol
    Each to their own. I'm a firm believer that people that hate FFVIII are mostly people that just mashed 'x' during Dialogue and got lost with the story since they paid no attention to it.

If I was able to Understand the storyline as a Kid, I do not understand how others though it was too complex or all over the place :/

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Each to their own. I'm a firm believer that people that hate FFVIII are mostly people that just mashed 'x' during Dialogue and got lost with the story since they paid no attention to it.

If I was able to Understand the storyline as a Kid, I do not understand how others though it was too complex or all over the place :/
    Honestly the only reason I don't like it other than the whole "summons are erasing our memory" thing and then never talked about a second time, and going into the future to fight the last boss just to have her time travel to the past and you let her merge making everything you did for nothing, was the fact that the development of 8 took away from the development of a far superior game in just about every aspect, Xenogears.

Square made it given they cared more about 8 than Gears and cut funding short on gears halfway to finish the development on 8 making disc 2 absolutely terrible compared to 1. Gears was the FF that never was because the storyline was too dark and cryptic for the average joe to understand which is why they created 8 and pushed gears off to the side. Had each game had it's own funding that wouldn't be cut short both games would have been damn better than what they ended up at but because at the time Square cared about little more than FF they didn't even give gears the chance it needed.

Excactly especially for the bolded part!

Personally 8 is my favorite as well it was also the first FF I ever played back then after that picked up 7,9, and up till today 7,8,9 are the only ones I actually finished and did most of the side quests with. And they are by far my most favorites.

Also played 6 but I never was able to finish that one story was oke tho.
    10 is also one of the few I finished but besides the updated graphics it felt pretty meh to me.

12 tried but failed to hold my attention. 13 was a lost cause to me I started it but not even an half hour after I landed on pulse I shut the game of and never touched it again >_> attempted again with 13-2 because it had monster taming but it snuffed out pretty fast. Might try 13-3 (seeing it has hart of kingdom like combat) but seeing the story doesn't really pull me in I might just wait for 15 XD.

But I do hope more tibits get implemented in 14ARR that relate to the older ff's like 7,8 or even 9 (would be awesome to see a fate or event with those ff9 white dragons for example)