Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Arms works better in weak gear, has better cleave/aoe damage. Prot has awesome damage while leveling too though, especially at low levels. If you do dungeons as protection with heirlooms you will come top damage in every dungeon group, nobody can compete with Prot Warrior in leveling dungeons.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Personally I went with arms since it somewhat less dependant on gear. That and I like quest/pvp more than endless dungeon farming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Honestly, no one cares about what a class could do several expansions ago. It simply isn't relevant.
    Actually dickwad the things i did to survive back in the lich king days i can still do to this day,i always jump into tank mode during mists raids and hcs when the tank dies,im always the tank in Hc Scenarios and normal ones,im always going in head first in pvp and wiping out as many as i can,so it is relevant.

Kindly learn a class before slating or commenting about anything,moron.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-10-13 at 06:19 PM.

To anyone thinking about leveling a warrior, I would suggest leveling as prot unless you don't care about fast leveling. You get virtually instant queues and it is the fastest leveling by far. If you are afraid of tanking, don't be. If you start tanking right away, no one expects a level 15 warrior to be a perfect tank. You keep doing it and you get to practice as you get more skills. Much easier to learn as you go than to try tanking for the first time in MoP when you have your whole toolkit and aren't sure what to use all the time. Also, it's easy regardless. You just chain pull, aoe as much as you can, and hit stuff. Learn a little awareness for if you miss a mob and it attacks someone else and that's it. This really goes for any tanking class.

edit - see this was corrected so edited out.
    Last edited by BrioWoW; 2013-10-13 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Please try to keep it civil

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Actually dickwad the things i did to survive back in the lich king days i can still do to this day,i always jump into tank mode during mists raids and hcs when the tank dies,im always the tank in Hc Scenarios and normal ones,im always going in head first in pvp and wiping out as many as i can,so it is relevant.

Kindly learn a class before slating or commenting about anything,moron.

Infracted
    I am well aware of what rogues can do currently. Yet nothing of what you wrote mentioned that. Thus, the information presented was useless, and I stated it was such.

Deleted
    Does any of these classes have self heal just got my level 80 warrior rezed so aint got a clue how to play it

You have 3 choices as a Warrior, Enraged regen (heal on cooldown), impending victory (victory rush heal without victory rush proc) and second wind (consistant heal whenever you go below 35%).

Take a look for yourself, all 3 of the talent choices unlock at level 30. For solo play, leveling and bg's you will probably want second wind, for other uses the others are probably better.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    You have 3 choices as a Warrior, Enraged regen (heal on cooldown), impending victory (victory rush heal without victory rush proc) and second wind (consistant heal whenever you go below 35%).

Take a look for yourself, all 3 of the talent choices unlock at level 30. For solo play, leveling and bg's you will probably want second wind, for other uses the others are probably better.
    Thank for the help ill go with arms till 90 and take second wind