Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    My raid killed this boss for the first time last night; First off, my raid base consists of only 10 players, we raid 5-6hrs a week, we 2-heal everything so far (3rd healer for harder heroics later)

I modified a few of the tactics to make it easier for our comp, could be helpful to others

Raid Comp - Healers - 2 (Druid/Shammy) Tanks -2 (DK/Feral) Mellee DPS - 2 (Rogue/Warrior) Ranged-4 (Priest/Mage/Lock/Hunter)

Things we did that made it easier for us;

- Interrupted as many "Sha Sears" as you can when not during the "Desperate Measures" of Rook and getting the "shocks" have your ranged focus him and get a tidy rotation, really helps out a lot with only 2 healers

- During "Sun's" Desperate measures we cleaved off the large add on the outside. Only aoe'd if there was lots of adds up, we found the focus damage faster

- Used "Lust/Heroism" on first Mark of Anguish phase and nuke him as hard as possible. The first fixate going to the rogue, then passing to ranged (we set up a rotation to make sure the distances where maximized)

- Saved our personal DPS cooldowns for the second Mark of Anguish phase again to burn as fast as possible and get out of that phase.

Not groundbreaking changes, but really helped us for 2-healing it.

Not sure if you guys have been doing it, but if you're struggling with calamity, Devotion Aura is an excellent cooldown to use. We push R>H>S, and the most dangerous calamity typically happens during He's Desperate Measures. Figure out when the last calamity before Sun's Desperate Measures for you happens, and make sure to save healthstones and Devo for it, it makes it fairly easy to deal with. Pushing He 2nd helps healers tremendously because healing garrote at this point wastes a lot of mana. (If you have Dwarves, make sure they're popping Stoneform as soon as they get garrote, good luck!)

10+ Year Old Account
    You have any healing numbers to add Xerxese? Just out of curiosity

(If you have Dwarves, make sure they're popping Stoneform as soon as they get garrote, good luck!)
    Horde unfortunately -_- , so none of those available.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    You have any healing numbers to add Xerxese? Just out of curiosity

Horde unfortunately -_- , so none of those available.
    said no one ever :P

you can bop the garrote if sun is at a 3 stack and about to do calamity if shit is getting cray cray.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

[QUOTE=Sonnillon;23770240]You have any healing numbers to add Xerxese? Just out of curiosity

I didn't have logs running, but I think one of the other guys runs a private log, I'll see if he had it running last night or not and let you know