Five Common MMO-C Misconceptions:
1. If I'm burnt out on WoW, the game must be less exciting than it was in BC/Wrath.
2. If Guild Wars 2 can do it, WoW should have done it 4-9 years ago.
3. Anything I don't get free is another way to milk the players for money.
4. "Don't hate me because I disagree" is a good way to shut down dissenting arguments.
5. GC is the root of all WoW's problems. Now that he is gone the game will be perfect again.
Theyre gonna do the naga expansion before the burning legion expansion, vice versa it would make less sense. So I think its gonna be Azshara themed, tough not sure if "dark below" will be what its called.
"Give us MONEY, Goddammit!!!" -Xbox One
1. Warcraft movie cinematic teaser which they showed at ComicCon this summer (maybe)
2. No Titan info, they pushed that to 2015/16, unless they're keeping the same storyline and just want to tease the lore.
3. D3 expansion info
4. WoW expansion info
5. SC2 expansion info
6. Hearthstone info about official release date out of beta
B) You are posting on a WoW specific thread, on a website that is 99% about WoW.
We get it, you hate WoW... blah blah blah. Thanks for bringing this incredibly original and well conceived critique to our attention.
I predict no matter what is announced there will be tons of bitching and whining about it.
I was convinced of the burning legion, but I'm slowly thinking it will be Azshara and Naga focused, which is a bit disappointing to me, but not all bad, I'm still interested in it, you should see custom models on Youtube that people have created for Azshara etc, amazing talent, better than blizz in a lot of cases.
A lot of people think we will get Titan info, personally I think the chance of anything being said about Titan is approx 0%, but that's me, and I'd love to be proven wrong because I want info on it as well, that said, I stick by the 0%.
"The issue is that some of us don't judge how good a game is based on how much money it rakes in. Plenty of terrible things make tons of money. Justin Bieber. Jonas Brothers. Miley Cyrus. Reality Television. Etc."
I predict unexpected enthusiasm and excitement upon Blizzcon announcements. Whether it is Naga/Azshara or Burning Legion, it will be AWESOME!!!
More importantly, the end of MOP and the end of silliness and ridicule the game had to suffer. I will come back gladly despite all other shortcomings, just rid of the fucking kung fu panda.
Can't wait for Blizzcon!