garrosh normal vs first HC bosses

so we killed garrosh this week. this means were gonna start heroics now.
    how hard are, lets say... the first 6 heroic bosses compared to garrosh normal?

Deleted
    A tad harder on the healing requirements / awareness. DPS wise - the same.

Deleted
    The jump from Pragons to Garrosh is around 1500 guilds, the jump from Garrosh to HC Galakras is around the same.

Comparitvely you could say then that HC Galakras is to Garrosh as Garrosh is to Paragons, difficulty wise.

The fact that you will have completed all the HC fights on normal alreayd should also mean you have a singificant advantage compared to your intial apporach to Garrosh in terms of understanding of the fight.

I would say Heroic Immerseus is easier than Garrosh normal. After that i would say the difficulty scales pretty linearly. With the new nourshen being much easier than the old version

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kicksplasher View Post
    With the new nourshen being much easier than the old version
    Maybe on 10 man. Either way, Garrosh is up there with beginning heroic bosses.

KaPe. We put attempts on both the old version and the new version as a 25m. I felt like the new version was much more true to the fight vs the old version being a 4 heal zergfest. Therefor easier to adapt to mechanics, no reason to 3/4 heal it as was happening on 25mH

Quote Originally Posted by Winkle View Post
    The jump from Pragons to Garrosh is around 1500 guilds, the jump from Garrosh to HC Galakras is around the same.

Comparitvely you could say then that HC Galakras is to Garrosh as Garrosh is to Paragons, difficulty wise.
    This assumes a linear progression of difficulty. It is not.

Manhands, on 25 at least. I have no real input on 10m other than the first week we were able to 6 man paragons. It scales rather smoothly. its no where near the cliffs and valleys that were ToT 25H. On a true scale I see like.. Immerseus>Juggernaught>Galkras>Nourshen>Protectors>Sha for the first few bosses. but we're talking marginally. Nothing like the difference between jin'rokh and horridon, or tortos and magera.