10+ Year Old Account

What are your goals this Raid Tier.

Want to see what other Warriors goals are this raid teir as far as their personal or guild performance.

For me:

1. Gain at least top 10 logs on all heroic bosses this tier. Last tier I had a few really good ones and other I never got a good attempt on. In the least gain all 95+ percentile on raid bots.
    2. My guild came from nothing and now we are currently 6/14 Heroic 10m. So I would like to see us finish of the tier in the Top 50 US for 10 man. That would be a really big feat for us.

If I want to be able to do this I will need to work on each fight individually and figure out what would be the best way to attack it, which I lacked last tier on the bosses I didn't do as well on. Do not get me wrong though I am not all about ranks but for me pushing my self is how I can contribute to my guilds success and def with being in a 10m when dps being optimized to the fullest can help get a kill due to getting shitty drops.

Let me know what y'alls goals are this Raid Tier.

Rank top 100 on at least a few heroics. My guild isn't hardcore by any means, raid 7.5 hours a week and are currently 10/14 reg. Last tier we finished with only 4 HMs down and I think I ranked on all four heroic kills but not in the top 100.

Also want to finish top 3 on all our heroic progression kills. Last tier I was #1 on our first Jin'rokh kill, #2 on Ji'Kun, and #5 on Iron Qon. Was pretty low on Horridon though.

Progression wise I'd like to at least get 7/14 HM, although that goal could change depending on just how long the tier lasts(and if I get burned out).

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Fuckin tusks of mannoroth i don't care about rest.

But srsly im hoping beat garrosh hc before next xpac (sadly it can be hard with my new guild, break from raiding was my worst decision as i lost spot in very nice guild ;/ )

15+ Year Old Account
    1. Get my warrior dps to the level my Shaman and Hunter dps was last expansion(Just came back a month or so ago...)

2. Heroic Garrosh!

3. Consistently beat up Pricy in dps! I'M COMING FOR YOU PRICY!(Very slowly...)

4. Actually get full BiS. I've never had full BiS, though came close in BC...

to kill bosses and get loot

i will never rank because i never get weapons D:

i got 45 on norushen nm early this tier but thats because we were one of the first guilds to down it, rocking 530 zerats lol

I got some damage logs in Dragon Soul and at the start of this expansion but I don't think it will happen in SoO, so not going to worry about that. Just come back to playing (quit raiding november 2012) for this patch, really behind on gear. My guild are however doing decently, have killed Garrosh on normal mode and will likely make decent progress in Heroic. I was asked if I wanted to gear up and then perhaps raid with them, but undecided about that yet. Though I would like

1. Complete legendary cloak quest, on secrets at the moment.
    2. Heroic Garrosh Kill
    3. Mannoroth shoulderplates (ones Garrosh wears)
    4. Heroic heirloom weapon
    5. 5/5 Heroic Tier pieces (because I've never done it during progression).

Our guild has an Ele shaman who always insisted on wanting the 5/5 set pieces, and I always looked down apon him when I raided because I knew it was not optimal, I certaintly didn't have it and didn't care because I wanted the 100% BIS and thats it. Looking back when you think of transmogrify it's easy to think "damn I kinda wish I'd got the full set now" and that is how I feel. So I'd like to collect the full set for once.

If I'm not raiding heroic progress and competing for world logs then I might aswell take the tiny dps hit and go for the looks! I know it's not a big deal because you can go back and do it, but there's something I miss about being "current" with gear. I'd like to be wearing and looking like a T16 Warrior in T16.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    I got 4 on H Sha of Pride/7 on H Galakras/7 on H Fallen Protectors/And 10th on H Immersus. Not a bad start to the raid week. We will see how long those logs last.

I had horrible luck on Sha as I went into the maze phase 3 times and got the titan buff like once. But I can't really complain because we pretty much 1 shot every heroic boss up to Dark Shaman who we are working on later tonight. Pride/Norushen/Galakras/Iron Jugg were all bosses we only had 1 kill on. GJ Realm Last lol

Guild:

-Finish the expansion as the #1 9 hour/week guild in the world for the whole expansion.
    -Finish top 20 US
    -Finish top 75 World
    -Build a strong roster for the next expansion

Personal:

-Help my guild do all of the above
    -Get enough heirloom weapons to level all my alts

I really just dont care about my personal achievements unless my guild fullfills our expectations.

-Heirloom Weps, ahh rng goals
    -Once LFR's start to suck a bit less (1-2 months) start gearing alts for expansion (Flex would be better if I can keep attending runs...)
    -Obtain heroic garrosh mount before it turns into a 1% drop
    -Actually get conq tokens to drop

I expect to get all of these with little issue, except for the last.
    Stay salty my friends.

15+ Year Old Account
    As we raid 4 hours total a week my goals are as follows :

-Get at least half of the instance hardmodes cleared before any serious nerfs are put in.
    -If any boss if one tankable at any set point then I would love to tank it after having watched my pallie co tank do all the 1 tnak fights in the past tier!
    -Work with all the raiders so we are all performing as best we can to make the most out of our 4 hours!
    -Stay in my servers top 5 on our 1 night a week 4 hour raid scheduel (working so far)

acquiring two whole 2H'ers so that i can switch to TG would suffice for me right now.
    Blizzcon 2010+2011+2013+2014+2015 Attendee!
    lvl-110 Zeush(Sen'jin) Orc Fury Warrior(bread and Butter) WATCH BIG CRITS! Raiding Guild Reality Series! http://www.bigcrits.com/site/index.php

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felarion View Post
    1. Fuckin tusks of mannoroth i don't care about rest.

But srsly im hoping beat garrosh hc before next xpac (sadly it can be hard with my new guild, break from raiding was my worst decision as i lost spot in very nice guild ;/ )
    I feel you there Felarion, while not doing any HC, I stepped up in the first tier of raiding this expansion, in mainly blues being number 2 in dps while my guildies were in mainly 3/4-full epics. I stepped out for ONE WEEK because my great grand mother had died, and when I went to attend the week's raid, some girl who had been MIA for like 2 months decided to come, a TERRIBLE shaman (and I'm 100% not saying that because the guildie was a girl nor because she was a shaman), and I was replaced. Mind you they were not able to even get passed the Feng until I started raiding with them. Needless to say I was pretty pissed, and the GL was being very passive and timid and was afraid to tell the other guildie that she can not come because she is her friend IRL. Now I understand IRL>online...but I had put in commitment, deposited BOEs and mats to the guild bank, and even put off raiding with others to fill in as a sub on progress when others had to leave or could not make it. Needless to say I ended up faction changing my warrior (I was raiding on my lock at the time with them), and never looked back. Back on topic-I finally obtained 2 good 2 handers, so I'm hoping to improve on my Fury rotation, and get back into normal and flex mode raiding. Would also like to collect the 4 piece and place on logs in normal....which I fear may be hard with the HC WF geared players padding meters lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raiding no more then 3x3.5hrs per week.

1. Kill Heroic Garrosh
    2. Kill 1-2 new HMs per week

So far we are on track and met this goal for ToT except DA/Lei Shen.