Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    If it's different league then why Method should get first Garrosh Heroic mode kill? They're playing World of Warcraft, aren't they? :
    They are playing WOW with the same rule set that the rest of the NA and EU servers are as such are constraint to the same variables. As wow is basically subcontracted to another company to distribute it and change it in Aisia it is not the same race as it is not confide to the same variables. Really not sure whats so hard to understand about that... In Car racing there all racing cars no? So why dont F1 cars race vs Nascars ... there racing CARS arent they

It does seem unfair that different continents have different guide lines for kills, perhaps just making this world first race a regional thing depending on which guide lines your region has would be the best thing to do.

It isn't different game.

Why everyone are just so hateful to me? I'm just saying that Asia got the FIRST HEROIC GARROSH KILL. And it's TRUTH. God dammit , it's in fact FIRST KILL. It doesn't mean if they had +50 or even +200 ilvl gear.
    If some people from Burning Legion has less 1-4 ilvl than guys from Method does that mean their kill is first one because they had smaller item level? I don't think so.
    The first thing you said in this thread, was to call everyone that disagree stupid.

H Garrosh was likely killed on the PTR, I guess THEY get the world first then, right?

Its different rules, and thats why they don't count towards this. Blizzard does not run the game over there.

15+ Year Old Account
    It isn't different game.

Why everyone are just so hateful to me? I'm just saying that Asia got the FIRST HEROIC GARROSH KILL. And it's TRUTH. God dammit , it's in fact FIRST KILL. It doesn't mean if they had +50 or even +200 ilvl gear.
    If some people from Burning Legion has less 1-4 ilvl than guys from Method does that mean their kill is first one because they had smaller item level? I don't think so.
    Do burning legion and method have the same CHANCE to have that I level of gear? Yes then the race is fair, No then you can't count them in the same race as they have an unfair advantage.

It's a prety simple thing to understand!

PS: internal blizz testers would have gotten the first H.garosh kill... It doesnt matter that they would be decked in BIS gear etc etc per your mentality as its WOW and H.Garosh and they killed it first...seems illogical that you would give the internal test team with such a high advantage over others the first world kill doesnt it?
    Last edited by Odina; 2013-10-01 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    The first thing you said in this thread, was to call everyone that disagree stupid.

H Garrosh was likely killed on the PTR, I guess THEY get the world first then, right?

Its different rules, and thats why they don't count towards this. Blizzard does not run the game over there.
    So the best answer to this debate is saying that:
    Method = Europe First Heroic Garrosh kill.
    Asian Guild = Asia First Heroic Garrosh kill.

Stop being all lawyer-y with the "world first." I'm sure some developers/qa at Blizzard tested the cinematic with a ".kill" command and were technically the world first.

The whole point of the progression race is a fair (equal) rule-set that tests dedication and skill. The Chinese guilds that had ilvl and lockout advantages do not fit that definition. Feel free to define your own "world first race", but it may not match what is commonly meant as "world first".

I don't care what the Asians do personally. They playing a different game. Many many differences. While the UE/US are on the same rule set. The only different seems to be when content is released.

Deleted
    how many lock outs did Method do it in compared to Asian guild ?

A group of 10 very well geared 25-man raiders kill a boss they overgear and you want it to be considered world first over Method's 25H kill?

By your logic, the Chinese guild wasn't world first either. Garosh was killed multiple times on the PTR, heroic or not, one of those was world first. And I'm sure that a number of Blizzard employees killed Garosh before it went live, so, the first person/group to kill Garosh works for Blizzard.
    Last edited by El_Diabl0; 2013-10-01 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    People are racists, face it. They only care for their own kind
    I don't recall anyone hating on China when Stars got World First Yogg 0, in fact that kill will go down in the books as one of the best World Firsts you can get, a boss so hard it was thought to be impossible.

I am more than happy for Asia to get a world first when they are in the same race, when they have an ilvl advantage and double the loot over a 10 man boss, I don't care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaos View Post
    I expect allot of EU/US is harder, Chinese/Asin's had better kit etc etc, but no just no! They should not apply at all they still got the "WORLD FIRST HEROIC".
    Doubtful.

I imagine the world first heroic kill goes to the developer who programmed his death/passing out animations, or the bug tester who ensured they played correctly. So, sorry, no guild got world first, because the developers/bug testers are part of the world.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Again with the "why isnt this Asian kill world first"
    Their wow isnt the same as ours. Its practically a different game. Thats why.

When they have 2 raid lock outs per week and higher ilvl drops in 25man. This topic is a joke. Was everyone arguing that the asian guild got world first all dropped on their head? It's not hard to understand why they are not in the same race regardless if they are apart of the 'world'. Australia and Germany are apart of the 'world' yet we can't compete in the 'world series' baseball thing.

- - - Updated - - -

It isn't different game.

But it is a different lock out/loot system. Ppl are being hateful towards you because you can't seem to grasp the concept of an even playing field. These asian guilds have access higher ilvl gear that no other region has. They have 2 raid lock outs per week and are fighting a boss with a health pool that doesn't reflect those advantages. Get it?

Your argument about the first kill is ludicrous. By your definition then the animator who sequenced the fight fight got world first or a guild on the ptr. In fact Garrosh doesn't even die so no one got the first kill.

/thread

No, now that Asia is separated from the rest because of the extra lockouts, they are out of the competition for world first, we still use that name because US/EU competition covers way more of the world than the asia one.

Method World First.
    Asian Guild, Asia First.

KIN Raiders is korean and when they got their First H DS nobody claimed that they didn't.

It isn't different game.

Asian forums are <------ way bro...go kiss some ass over there, you'll be better received...also because "Everywhere but Asia because they whined enough to get extralockouts, higher ilvl and lower health pools on boss World Firsts" sounds pretty stupid

When they stopped playing by the same rules as the rest of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    They have more lockouts, they can upgrade their gear more, and their gear has higher ilvl. That is why a lot of people don't take them into account anymore for the world first race as it's not a fair race anymore.
    Exactly.. This has nothing to do with the fact they are from Asia or anything. Gear does have an impact on boss fights. Higher dps, more hp, more healing, less damage taken... Ect ect. Putting them on par with EU/US isn't fair, plain and simple.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post

heroic garrosh was never tested on the PTr, it is the only encounter blizz did not have spawn in the instance during the PTR cycle for this tier, as it would have been beaten before the patch went live (unlike deathwing/lich king which was almost impossible without gear from the actual instance they were in).

Just because some guild had lockout advantages does not rule out they got the first kill. They got the kill WHILE playing wow on Planet Earth. They did not do the kill on the Moon or Mars, or even in orbit around the Earth. First kill in the world is China. First kill that has a 7 day lockout in the world was Method.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaos View Post
    Just wondering really as i always figured they were part of the "WORLD" and this whole world first heroic kill applied to all people all over the world.
    You know what makes me really sad?

The fact that after weeks of arguing people still take the time and effort to:
    a) Make a thread about it
    b) Argue about it

I have a suggestion: do something productive with your time and get over it.