Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
2
10
11
12
13
14
LastLast
  1. #221
    Brewmaster Grievuuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ringsted, Denmark.
    Posts
    1,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    No, they didn't as you can see China guild killed him first, they got their achievement first. You're the one who's looking for flame-war.

    29.09.13: China guild killed Garrosh on heroic mode 10-man
    01.10.13: Method killed Garrosh on heroic mode 25-man

    If you don't know which date comes first: 29.09.13 or 01.10.13, then there's problem with you, not me. I'm just saying facts, but probably some people who can't stand that their nice, cool guilds weren't first. They just have to live with it. Maybe next time Blood Legion or Method will be first, but not this time, sorry.
    I soloed Garrosh on the PTR by bugging the instance into spawning him, him bugging out and never attacking.

    According to your logic, that would make the world first mine.

    (Didn't happen btw, in case the sarcasm was too vague, just getting my point across, and before you reply, the EU encounter is NOT identical to the Asian one, given the vast gear differences, as stated a gazillion times in this thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Why don't they release them simultaneously?
    Because downtime during the night for you, would be downtime during the day for us and vice versa.

    PS. Man, I'm way too liberal with my commas. Gotta fix that :/
    Last edited by Grievuuz; 2013-10-01 at 08:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laraven View Post
    Umm, skinny guys with abs are like a fat girl with big boobs. It don't really count.
    Grievuuz#2550
    Skype: Kjarlot

  2. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    False. Different game, different rules. Method wins.
    It isn't different game.

    Why everyone are just so hateful to me? I'm just saying that Asia got the FIRST HEROIC GARROSH KILL. And it's TRUTH. God dammit , it's in fact FIRST KILL. It doesn't mean if they had +50 or even +200 ilvl gear.
    If some people from Burning Legion has less 1-4 ilvl than guys from Method does that mean their kill is first one because they had smaller item level? I don't think so.

  3. #223
    Pit Lord Odina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    If it's different league then why Method should get first Garrosh Heroic mode kill? They're playing World of Warcraft, aren't they? :
    .
    They are playing WOW with the same rule set that the rest of the NA and EU servers are as such are constraint to the same variables. As wow is basically subcontracted to another company to distribute it and change it in Aisia it is not the same race as it is not confide to the same variables. Really not sure whats so hard to understand about that... In Car racing there all racing cars no? So why dont F1 cars race vs Nascars ... there racing CARS arent they

  4. #224
    It does seem unfair that different continents have different guide lines for kills, perhaps just making this world first race a regional thing depending on which guide lines your region has would be the best thing to do.

  5. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    It isn't different game.

    Why everyone are just so hateful to me? I'm just saying that Asia got the FIRST HEROIC GARROSH KILL. And it's TRUTH. God dammit , it's in fact FIRST KILL. It doesn't mean if they had +50 or even +200 ilvl gear.
    If some people from Burning Legion has less 1-4 ilvl than guys from Method does that mean their kill is first one because they had smaller item level? I don't think so.
    The first thing you said in this thread, was to call everyone that disagree stupid.

    H Garrosh was likely killed on the PTR, I guess THEY get the world first then, right?

    Its different rules, and thats why they don't count towards this. Blizzard does not run the game over there.

  6. #226
    Pit Lord Odina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    It isn't different game.

    Why everyone are just so hateful to me? I'm just saying that Asia got the FIRST HEROIC GARROSH KILL. And it's TRUTH. God dammit , it's in fact FIRST KILL. It doesn't mean if they had +50 or even +200 ilvl gear.
    If some people from Burning Legion has less 1-4 ilvl than guys from Method does that mean their kill is first one because they had smaller item level? I don't think so.
    Do burning legion and method have the same CHANCE to have that I level of gear? Yes then the race is fair, No then you can't count them in the same race as they have an unfair advantage.

    It's a prety simple thing to understand!

    PS: internal blizz testers would have gotten the first H.garosh kill... It doesnt matter that they would be decked in BIS gear etc etc per your mentality as its WOW and H.Garosh and they killed it first...seems illogical that you would give the internal test team with such a high advantage over others the first world kill doesnt it?
    Last edited by Odina; 2013-10-01 at 08:49 PM.

  7. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    The first thing you said in this thread, was to call everyone that disagree stupid.

    H Garrosh was likely killed on the PTR, I guess THEY get the world first then, right?

    Its different rules, and thats why they don't count towards this. Blizzard does not run the game over there.
    So the best answer to this debate is saying that:
    Method = Europe First Heroic Garrosh kill.
    Asian Guild = Asia First Heroic Garrosh kill.

  8. #228
    Stop being all lawyer-y with the "world first." I'm sure some developers/qa at Blizzard tested the cinematic with a ".kill" command and were technically the world first.

    The whole point of the progression race is a fair (equal) rule-set that tests dedication and skill. The Chinese guilds that had ilvl and lockout advantages do not fit that definition. Feel free to define your own "world first race", but it may not match what is commonly meant as "world first".

  9. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    So the best answer to this debate is saying that:
    Method = Europe First Heroic Garrosh kill.
    Asian Guild = Asia First Heroic Garrosh kill.
    I don't care what the Asians do personally. They playing a different game. Many many differences. While the UE/US are on the same rule set. The only different seems to be when content is released.

  10. #230
    Immortal Sigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Just outside of Wigan, England.
    Posts
    7,332
    how many lock outs did Method do it in compared to Asian guild ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Sigma : Super Intelligent Giant Moldy Anchovy

  11. #231
    A group of 10 very well geared 25-man raiders kill a boss they overgear and you want it to be considered world first over Method's 25H kill?

    By your logic, the Chinese guild wasn't world first either. Garosh was killed multiple times on the PTR, heroic or not, one of those was world first. And I'm sure that a number of Blizzard employees killed Garosh before it went live, so, the first person/group to kill Garosh works for Blizzard.
    Last edited by El_Diabl0; 2013-10-01 at 09:05 PM.

  12. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    People are racists, face it. They only care for their own kind
    I don't recall anyone hating on China when Stars got World First Yogg 0, in fact that kill will go down in the books as one of the best World Firsts you can get, a boss so hard it was thought to be impossible.

    I am more than happy for Asia to get a world first when they are in the same race, when they have an ilvl advantage and double the loot over a 10 man boss, I don't care.
    Quote Originally Posted by cptaylor38 View Post
    Hope everyone is prepared for the 16 month wait for the expansion after this one.
    Date Posted: 20/8/14
    Review: 20/8/16

    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Hi Turtle. According to your account records an authenticator was not attached to the account until after the compromise.

  13. #233
    Legendary! Ryme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In a field, somewhere
    Posts
    6,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaos View Post
    I expect allot of EU/US is harder, Chinese/Asin's had better kit etc etc, but no just no! They should not apply at all they still got the "WORLD FIRST HEROIC".
    Doubtful.

    I imagine the world first heroic kill goes to the developer who programmed his death/passing out animations, or the bug tester who ensured they played correctly. So, sorry, no guild got world first, because the developers/bug testers are part of the world.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh


  14. #234
    Again with the "why isnt this Asian kill world first"
    Their wow isnt the same as ours. Its practically a different game. Thats why.

  15. #235
    Titan Kangodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    12,985
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Last time I checked we are all playing world of warcraft
    That's like saying both the guy in the formula 1 car and the guy on foot are 'doing the same marathon'.

    We don't count Asia's first kill since:
    1) Their game is so different from ours they might as well call it by another name.
    2) So we can either report everything from their version or our version. Guess which one MMO-c reports.

  16. #236
    When they have 2 raid lock outs per week and higher ilvl drops in 25man. This topic is a joke. Was everyone arguing that the asian guild got world first all dropped on their head? It's not hard to understand why they are not in the same race regardless if they are apart of the 'world'. Australia and Germany are apart of the 'world' yet we can't compete in the 'world series' baseball thing.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    It isn't different game.

    Why everyone are just so hateful to me? I'm just saying that Asia got the FIRST HEROIC GARROSH KILL. And it's TRUTH. God dammit , it's in fact FIRST KILL. It doesn't mean if they had +50 or even +200 ilvl gear.
    If some people from Burning Legion has less 1-4 ilvl than guys from Method does that mean their kill is first one because they had smaller item level? I don't think so.
    But it is a different lock out/loot system. Ppl are being hateful towards you because you can't seem to grasp the concept of an even playing field. These asian guilds have access higher ilvl gear that no other region has. They have 2 raid lock outs per week and are fighting a boss with a health pool that doesn't reflect those advantages. Get it?

    Your argument about the first kill is ludicrous. By your definition then the animator who sequenced the fight fight got world first or a guild on the ptr. In fact Garrosh doesn't even die so no one got the first kill.

    /thread
    I like turtles

  17. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    So the best answer to this debate is saying that:
    Method = Europe First Heroic Garrosh kill.
    Asian Guild = Asia First Heroic Garrosh kill.
    No, now that Asia is separated from the rest because of the extra lockouts, they are out of the competition for world first, we still use that name because US/EU competition covers way more of the world than the asia one.

    Method World First.
    Asian Guild, Asia First.

    KIN Raiders is korean and when they got their First H DS nobody claimed that they didn't.

  18. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    It isn't different game.

    Why everyone are just so hateful to me? I'm just saying that Asia got the FIRST HEROIC GARROSH KILL. And it's TRUTH. God dammit , it's in fact FIRST KILL. It doesn't mean if they had +50 or even +200 ilvl gear.
    If some people from Burning Legion has less 1-4 ilvl than guys from Method does that mean their kill is first one because they had smaller item level? I don't think so.
    Asian forums are <------ way bro...go kiss some ass over there, you'll be better received...also because "Everywhere but Asia because they whined enough to get extralockouts, higher ilvl and lower health pools on boss World Firsts" sounds pretty stupid

  19. #239
    When they stopped playing by the same rules as the rest of the world.

  20. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    They have more lockouts, they can upgrade their gear more, and their gear has higher ilvl. That is why a lot of people don't take them into account anymore for the world first race as it's not a fair race anymore.
    Exactly.. This has nothing to do with the fact they are from Asia or anything. Gear does have an impact on boss fights. Higher dps, more hp, more healing, less damage taken... Ect ect. Putting them on par with EU/US isn't fair, plain and simple.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •