Thread: BM Hunter Pvp

Deleted

BM Hunter Pvp

Hello,

I am struggling as Bm in pvp. Can‘t kill anything by myself in arena since I started hunter pvp. Hunter: Sovngarde , EU-Ragnaros. I used to play Marks and was testing heavy crit build out. Doesn‘t seem to help.
    Decided to go BM for Arena purposes but i do literally no dmg. Any ideas on what stat priority is? Noxxic says Mastery, others say Crit and Haste. Don‘t wana go and spend 1k just to change everything multiple times again.

Any ideas on what to change, etc?
    All critics and help is appreciated.

Everybody's damage is low, but yes, mastery>Crit for bm, crit >haste > mastery for mm, Crit > mastery > haste for sv just a reference.
    If you feel your damage is really lacking, you could try using a gnomish xray scope instead of a wep chain, bm can get away with it as kill command cant be disarmed.
    Don't try it as mm or you'll hate your life, afraid i dont know much else about bm, haven't touched it since the season began. mm all the way :z

Every spec should prioritize crit as the secondary stat. Other stats are good for long fights of sustained damage, but pvp is much more reliant on burst. Regardless, your secondary stats won't make or break your gameplay. Lining up burst with a full focus bar when you're target is vulnerable is probably the best place to start giving any advice.